The Student Room Group

Girls, should I dress down?

I seem to have this problem where girls that are interested in me seem very shy of me and I dont just mean the quiet or inexperienced girl but also outgoing party girls. So I'm wondering if I dress down a bit, i.e just slap anything on, maybe even a bit creased and/or stained, dont bother with my hair too much or keeping real trim, that this would make it easier for them, i.e they would be less shy of me as I would not look all that if you know what I mean.

I know some women i see really tart themselves up and sometimes I wonder if Its counterproductive that it makes them harder to approach and talk to as they take you back a bit too much if into them. So thought same might be the case for guys?
Do you wear suits on a daily basis?
Original post by Black Cat

I did and I loved it
Reply 3
Original post by Black Cat

No, i usually wear casual gear, I just thought what if I made it more kind if disheveled looking so girls would not become too shy to talk to me.
Reply 4
I dont think its the way you dress. Its probably your personality. Many girls can get intimated/shy around guys. If you like a particular girl and want to pursue her..you try and make an effort to talk to her..her being shy will eventually stop once she knows you're interested in her. So more convo & make her laugh (:
Reply 5
I love it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending