The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

I had an amazing first freshers night :)

Absolutely fabbbb. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What did you do? :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by *Stefan*
What did you do? :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing much met loads of new people who were sooooo cool:smile::rolleyes::cool:!how was yours?
:bl::bumps::congrats: :smile:
Original post by MelaMelaMela
Nothing much met loads of new people who were sooooo cool:smile::rolleyes::cool:!how was yours?

Starting this weekend
When did you start? Which uni/area?
Original post by Yoshimaidaz
Starting this weekend
When did you start? Which uni/area?

I go university of kent and yea, what about you?
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
:bl::bumps::congrats: :smile:

Partayyyy:cool:
I go university of kent and yea, what about you?

OMG! One of my BEST FRIENDS is in Kent....
what are you studying? You might've met him....
Reply 8
did you... you know...?
Original post by mrfletch
did you... you know...?

Eww No that's not me I have a loving boyfriend back in London. :biggrin:
OMG! One of my BEST FRIENDS is in Kent....
what are you studying? You might've met him....

Aww, maybe I study philosophy :tongue:. what and were do you study?
Question of man earth human existence. I believe it's direct translation is knowledge of.... :smile:

That's the best thing about freshers, you can just talk to loads of people.

I'm a second year student but was talking to loads of people in the outside smoking area of the nightclub and it just reminded me again of how nice freshers was for me when I was a first year. I found a first year pharmacy student and told her stuff about the course, uni etc and funnily enough she came from the same part of London as where I was from! I was like : :eek4:
Lol I'm so sorry, I diddnt want to go into a heavy description :biggrin: I love it by any means.:biggrin:
Original post by James A
That's the best thing about freshers, you can just talk to loads of people.

I'm a second year student but was talking to loads of people in the outside smoking area of the nightclub and it just reminded me again of how nice freshers was for me when I was a first year. I found a first year pharmacy student and told her stuff about the course, uni etc and funnily enough she came from the same part of London as where I was from! I was like : :eek4:

Aww lol yeah freshers makes it ok to talk to random people :biggrin: where do you go? And that was nice of you :smile:
Aww lol yeah freshers makes it ok to talk to random people :biggrin: where do you go? And that was nice of you :smile:

Yeah :biggrin:

I go to Reading and yeah I'm generally on the lookout anyway for 1st year students, particularly pharmacy students!

What course do you do at Kent?
Original post by James A
Yeah :biggrin:

I go to Reading and yeah I'm generally on the lookout anyway for 1st year students, particularly pharmacy students!

What course do you do at Kent?

Oo my family's from there :eek:. And philosophy:biggrin: I choose a wild module in science though, and I've heard great things about reading its basically my second home.
Aww, maybe I study philosophy :tongue:. what and were do you study?

Ahh nah he studies Economics.
I'm doing Law at Durham
Ahh nah he studies Economics.
I'm doing Law at Durham

Alright smarty pants :colone:
Oo my family's from there :eek:. And philosophy:biggrin: I choose a wild module in science though, and I've heard great things about reading its basically my second home.

ah really? nice!

I have family in Reading too (one of the reasons why I chose to study here) so it makes things alot easier and I'm used to the town anyway.

Cousins live in Coley Park lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending