The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
havn't seen that combination anywhere except maybe on tv.
Reply 2
I find Indian girls to be very polarised in terms of attractiveness. The unattractive ones can be really, really unattractive, but the gorgeous ones I find more attractive than any other race.

I will say though, on average, I don't see that many REALLY fit Indian women. But the ones that are, leave my jaw near the floor.
Reply 3
I am Indian (half anyway, but you wouldn't know looking at me I suppose) and my boyfriend is white. yay :smile:
Reply 4
fuglyduckling
I'm just curious - post in the poll if you'd like to

Its amazing how threads like this are quite popular on TSR
Reply 5
I agree with you about the polarisation: there are loads of gorgeous Indian girls at university, though. Check facebook.

Back to original topic - I've just seen loads of these threads on here and was curious if it worked the other way round
Reply 6
Bounty.....a taste of paradise
Reply 7
fuglyduckling
there are loads of gorgeous Indian girls at university

WOW, now i cant wait to go to uinversity!!! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Im an indian girl and i like white guys....freddie ljungberg rocks my world hehehe :biggrin:
Reply 9
Mr.God
I find Indian girls to be very polarised in terms of attractiveness. The unattractive ones can be really, really unattractive, but the gorgeous ones I find more attractive than any other race.

I will say though, on average, I don't see that many REALLY fit Indian women. But the ones that are, leave my jaw near the floor.

I couldn't agree more.
yup im an indian girl and i find white guys attractive... my longest relationship was with a white guy. :smile:
Wow - an even split between 'definitely yes' and 'definitely no' ... so it's kind of hit and miss then! :p:
all 3 of my best mates are indian and all 3 are dating a white guy. I dont think its that much of a big deal like it used to be. im a black girl and I date white men, its just not a big thing really.
Neverendingroses
all 3 of my best mates are indian and all 3 are dating a white guy.

lucky guy
Reply 14
fuglyduckling
lucky guy

theyre probably triplets with the same taste :p:
Reply 15
fuglyduckling
lucky guy

:rofl:
Reply 16
Depending on whether the parents of the indian girl are traditionalists or not, the relationship for the white guy will just be trouble and it won't last; I've known a number of guys who've had similiar experiences before.
Reply 17
Phranky
Depending on whether the parents of the indian girl are traditionalists or not, the relationship for the white guy will just be trouble and it won't last; I've known a number of guys who've had similiar experiences before.

:ditto: it just can't last if the parents are traditionalists.......:redface:
Reply 18
its true really fit indian girls can be smokin but think about it really hot girls from any race can be smokin and really ugly peeps from all races can be ugly so makes no difference
Reply 19
Isn't ure poll biased. Why a preference for a race?. Isn't it all about whether u fancy and person and get along with them (irrespective of race)