The Student Room Group

Cannot pull whatsoever

The time where alcohol has flooded a woman's body and doesn't have time to dissipate as the evening/night comes. The time where girls seem the easiest to pull but I cannot pull it off...

The most "helpful" comments to this would to be confident, cocky, make them think they want you, don't stutter etc. But this doesn't mean anything if you don't have game; if you don't know what to say even if you was naturally confident.

A 23 year old cannot pull what a 19 year old could. I actually think I have depression.

Please could you guys show me some examples, a sample conversation dialogue would be more help than being told to act confident time and time again.

Please help this fellow fresher before the work load starts surging in.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
"Are you a raisin? 'Cos you raisin' my willy"
Have you ever heard of simple pickup?

They have a youtube channel where they pick up girls while doing stupid shit, ie making pokemon jokes / getting pantsed etc, but they also do something called project go, they film some of their interactions with girls and then break it down for you with a commentary. You can subscribe for $40 a month that gives you access to the videos of that month, though as with most things it is also available for free online :pirate3:

Also I've found it doesn't matter what you say, it can be complete utter BS, you just have to say it in the right way.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by dean01234
Have you ever heard of simple pickup?

They have a youtube channel where they pick up girls while doing stupid shit, ie making pokemon jokes / getting pantsed etc, but they also do something called project go, they film some of their interactions with girls and then break it down for you with a commentary. You can subscribe for $40 a month that gives you access to the videos of that month, though as with most things it is also available for free online :pirate3:

I've seen countless videos but they didn't help.

I just need people to post a Uni Freshers Scenario where the guy pulls a girl and succeeds. Specifically the dialogue and alone.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by mrfletch
"Are you a raisin? 'Cos you raisin' my willy"

Idiotic response and line.
Reply 5
Original post by Tweakey
Idiotic response and line.

So you're definitely not a raisin?
Dude the moment you look for a contrived situation is the moment you fail.
Original post by Tweakey
The time where alcohol has flooded a woman's body and doesn't have time to dissipate as the evening/night comes. The time where girls seem the easiest to pull but I cannot pull it off...

The most "helpful" comments to this would to be confident, cocky, make them think they want you, don't stutter etc. But this doesn't mean anything if you don't have game; if you don't know what to say even if you was naturally confident.

A 23 year old cannot pull what a 19 year old could. I actually think I have depression.

Please could you guys show me some examples, a sample conversation dialogue would be more help than being told to act confident time and time again.

Wait.
So you want a pull on the drunk "birds" is it? :s-smilie:
Let's start with sobre, yeah, or at least not with "alcohol has flooded a woman's body"? :teehee:
(Btw, no idea what you mean about 23 yr old and the 19 yr old).
*Head bouncing to loud music thumping, mugs in hand, girl in your one-night-stand dreams standing next to you, texting. Your hand's in pocket, you look around and then slide over to her. She doesn't notice, so you say...:
"Oi!"
*She keeps texting. So you poke her. She looks at you like this: :s-smilie:. You say: "All right? :biggrin:"

She's like, "That's good :rolleyes:" *Goes back to texting...about you, probably. You yell over the music, "What kinda drink is that?" *She tells you. "Nice!" you say. "You seem to be running out, fancy more?" *She's like..."Yeah...sure! Cheers!" (hopefully lol). *You ​tell her to come with you so she doesn't disappear :wink:

Now you two are at the bar or table or wherever, and she's stopped texting and is awkwardly smiling at you, and you keenly at her.* "I'm (I don't know) Max (lol)."

She says, "Yeah I know; I'm Cheryl :smile: (:giggle:). "You're mates with Simon and Kieran, right?"

*You say, "Yeah, those pricks." *She laughs* You say, "What a nice laugh, you're gonna have to keep shining me that smile more often, love *take a swig :cool:* Lol, *she smiles*

Now remember you're trying to pull, so be persistent. "Maybe I can help you with that," you add.

*She says, "Help me with what? :s-smilie:"

*You say, "Putting that smile on your face." *Then you lean in and she's like :lolwut: waiting for you to talk: "I hear some women laugh during sex."

She slowly pulls back and :girlhit: "Cheers for the drinks, mate. Now **** off." *She takes her last swig, finishes her drink, and storms off.

Your mates laugh, you call after her: "Oh, come on, darlin! We were just getting to know each other! I was only playing! Cheryl, baby! Don't hurt me, love! Come 'ere!" Bartender tells you to quit while you're ahead. :indiff:

Moral of the story: stop tryna pull drunk chicks and just let it happen naturally :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
It's a numbers game. The more members of the opposite sex you talk to the likelihood of one of them being interested in you increases. The important part is the speaking to them - be cool, don't be a dick and don't try any pick-up lines.
Reply 9
Original post by RiOt GrrrL
Wait.
Let's start with sobre, yeah, or at least not with "alcohol has flooded a woman's body"? :teehee:
*Head bouncing to loud music thumping, mugs in hand, girl in your one-night-stand dreams standing next to you, texting. Your hand's in pocket, you look around and then slide over to her. She doesn't notice, so you say...:
"Oi!"
*She keeps texting. So you poke her. She looks at you like this: :s-smilie:. You say: "All right? :biggrin:"

She's like, "That's good :rolleyes:" *Goes back to texting...about you, probably. You yell over the music, "What kinda drink is that?" *She tells you. "Nice!" you say. "You seem to be running out, fancy more?" *She's like..."Yeah...sure! Cheers!" (hopefully lol). *You ​tell her to come with you so she doesn't disappear :wink:

Now you two are at the bar or table or wherever, and she's stopped texting and is awkwardly smiling at you, and you keenly at her.* "I'm (I don't know) Max (lol)."

She says, "Yeah I know; I'm Cheryl :smile: (:giggle:). "You're mates with Simon and Kieran, right?"

*You say, "Yeah, those pricks." *She laughs* You say, "What a nice laugh, you're gonna have to keep shining me that smile more often, love *take a swig :cool:* Lol, *she smiles*

Now remember you're trying to pull, so be persistent. "Maybe I can help you with that," you add.

*You say, "Putting that smile on your face." *Then you lean in and she's like :lolwut: waiting for you to talk: "I hear some women laugh during sex."

She slowly pulls back and :girlhit: "Cheers for the drinks, mate. Now **** off." *She takes her last swig, finishes her drink, and storms off.

Your mates laugh, you call after her: "Oh, come on, darlin! We were just getting to know each other! I was only playing! Cheryl, baby! Don't hurt me, love! Come 'ere!" Bartender tells you to quit while you're ahead. :indiff:

Moral of the story: stop tryna pull drunk chicks and just let it happen naturally :wink:

Let's all be honest here- you are definitely Cheryl.
Original post by NebulousBlue
It's a numbers game. The more members of the opposite sex you talk to the likelihood of one of them being interested in you increases. The important part is the speaking to them - be cool, don't be a dick and don't try any pick-up lines.

^This, also don't let previous rejections bother you. If you let it in your head, chances are you won't come across that well later on in the night when talking to new girls.
Original post by mrfletch
Let's all be honest here- you are definitely Cheryl.

Every female has a little Cheryl in her :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by pleasehelpmee
listen just go up to one, grab that booty and say whats up princess! she will be doing the shmoney dance on your willy that same night! you need confidence to pull this one off though

ahahahahaha!! pulled a bitch bout a week ago (week ago)
Reply 13
Original post by RiOt GrrrL
Wait.
"Oi!"

This is just brilliant hahaha
Original post by pleasehelpmee
listen just go up to one, grab that booty and say whats up princess! she will be doing the shmoney dance on your willy that same night! you need confidence to pull this one off though

This guy knows :wink:
Original post by Tweakey

The answer is pretty simple... You have to work on your hand speed. There is absolutely no point in throwing the punch if you know for sure that you will get countered.

Spend a couple hours a day on a heavy bag with wrist weights and you should notice some gradual improvements each week.

All the best
Just get smashed and you will pull.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nerd2
ahahahahaha!! pulled a bitch bout a week ago (week ago)

dude is after the drunk girls smh, with this little trick you can pull sober girl wholl spike your drink so they can ride you(ride you):biggrin:
Original post by LadyEcliptic
This guy knows :wink:

aww thanks :tongue: *grabs booty*
What does it mean if your crush calls you blunt?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest