The Student Room Group

girls how would you reply/ feel if a guy texted you this:

'Everytime I talk to you, I ****ing miss you. I don't know if you care.'

btw this is to make a point in another thread.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

If you texted me this, I'd probably be a bit concerned. (because I don't know you).
Reply 2
I know I'm a male, but may I?

You sound like a wannabe poet... A wet flannel of a man... Most females would think that sex with you would have to involve a double ended dildo.
Original post by swarly

Swarlyyyy. I'd be like 'why are you missing me when you're talking to me...' :lol:
"How many times have I told you, you're not getting any more of my food"

#fatty

but on a serious note, depends on who it is. TBH it sounds a tad desperate as the ending part kills it. I'm a sappy person so I'd like it but if it was a guy friend...

That's a whole new thing.

Really, depends on the relationship you have with that guy.
Reply 5
Original post by clareyyyyyyy
If you texted me this, I'd probably be a bit concerned. (because I don't know you).

oh. a comedian. :rolleyes:
Reply 6
I don't text women much anymore. Only standard stuff and maybe texts to organise a meet. Only people who deserve it (who are close) get the 'deep' texts.

Can't be arsed with text convos. Let's just be go straight to the point and meet at a cafe or something and talk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by jenigma
Swarlyyyy. I'd be like 'why are you missing me when you're talking to me...' :lol:

I had an office in a small court yard across the street from Colette. Where I couldn't even find a good pattern cutter. That's why we were in Paris.

:rofl:
Reply 8
First part is fine. 'I don't know if you care' sounds whiny, and based on previous experience it sounds like something a clingy guy would say.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by swarly
I had an office in a small court yard across the street from Colette. Where I couldn't even find a good pattern cutter. That's why we were in Paris.

:rofl:

Versace versace versace.
That doesn't even make sense! 🙊
So cringe
Reply 12
Original post by KittyRe-play
That doesn't even make sense! ������

ikr how can you miss them during the time you are speaking, shouldn't it be the other way round?
I would think the guy was clingy and seeking constant validation.
And he would be one of those people who text all the time.

Grim.
Surely it depends on the relationship between the two people? Are they friends or not? Is the guy besotted with the girl and she doesn't really care? Etc etc.
I'd both find it sweet and it would also worry me a lot. Also, the first part doesn't exactly make sense.
Original post by Norin
ikr how can you miss them during the time you are speaking, shouldn't it be the other way round?

Haha exactly! I think OP needs to calm down before he explodes out of excitement. :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by KittyRe-play
Haha exactly! I think OP needs to calm down before he explodes out of excitement. :biggrin:

lol yeah
Original post by swarly

btw this is to make a point in another thread.

Screw him he sounds like a wuss/ Main point being "I don't know if you care" Its his way of saying that you don't care about him if a guy blames you for stuff like that he isn't a real man anyway ignore him. Also "I ****ing miss you" sounds like he's overbearing. He's probably trying to guilt trip you to be with him more and not around other guys.
I'd assume they were joking, nobody would ever enjoy talking to me that much. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending