The Student Room Group

Tfw you don't have looks/money/status

Approaching is useless.
Girls who claim they like guys with a sense of humour, good personality, intelligence etc... are all LYING.

Life is hard being ugly. Not that I'm that ugly myself, but you have to be in the top 20% to be considered attractive, and life must be extremely hard for those who are well below average.

Such a shame knowing that girl I approached with that nice ass, strong ass will never go anywhere near my poverty ass.

It's times like this I wish we had arranged marriage, I would wife her up, and sniff that angus and then proceed to smash.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I just want to sniff so I know what it's like
Original post by Veracity80

bags of sand

Make sure to paprika da Angus before you proceed into sand paper
Reply 4
get a nice ass, girls like a nice ass
Reply 5
i already have a nice ass though
powerful troll dominates forum
I cri evry teim :frown:
Reply 8
i guess i could work on my game, but that will only help me by like 10%
it's all in the l/m/s. a good looking guy can get away with having autistic game
it's all in the l/m/s. a good looking guy can get away with having autistic game

Then "up your game" in the "m/s" field :rolleyes:

money is irrelevant, the small % of girls that are after money are not th sort of girls you would want to date anyway.

looks and status are easily improved as a natural part of your maturing and self-improvement drive. If you make an effort, you can go from sadsack loser to superstud in a couple of years, all as a sideeffect of simple selfimprovement process.
Reply 11
ok brahs thanks for the motivation

no supreme gentleman/10
Thank you for making this thread, it was a fascinating insight into your mind. I shall now return to the real world.
If you're the age of most people on here, about 16-20, then virtually no one your age has money or status.
This made me laugh.
Reply 15
Original post by Adnan Januzaj
If you're the age of most people on here, about 16-20, then virtually no one your age has money or status.

wrong
wrong

aware me
OP is correct tbf and to an extent. Hot British women want the full package because of the lack of competition they have due to British women not being attractive. Just focus on hot foreign women...that is what I've done.
Reply 18
Original post by Adnan Januzaj

Shh. I'll have you know my bank account contains in excess of £15.

I am good looking...to foreign women they think all white middle class guys are rich(jokes on them) and being white is status for them.

Plus they're way hotter... Just don't go Oriental, it will make you look like a loser.

Quick Reply

Latest