The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Increasingly sexualised culture means you need to be more sexualised yourself to get attention and affection. It's a cultural issue. Many don't mind it but I think it just further cements the over-sexualisation of everyday life.
Because it is. It should be perfectly acceptable and legal to go outside with nothing on, the idea that we have to cover up because the sight of any part of our anatomy offends someone else's delicate little feelings is ****ing ridiculous.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Because half the girls will be heifers by the time they are 30 so they need to wear revealing clothes now before all they have to reveal is flab.
(edited 9 years ago)
Attention from the opposite sex.
Reply 5
cause they have poor standards
Because people can (or should be able to, at any rate) wear whatever the **** they feel like
More to the point, why are you complaining?
Original post by Jgco2chem
???

This.
They got ZERO self respect basically.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Harvey Dent
More to the point, why are you complaining?

Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
Because it is. It should be perfectly acceptable and legal to go outside with nothing on, the idea that we have to cover up because the sight of any part of our anatomy offends someone else's delicate little feelings is ****ing ridiculous.

haha, ran out of rep today, but REPS!!!
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch

How would you feel if you had to stand next to a fat naked man on the bus or tube and there is no space left so he is rubbing up against you?
Clothes act as a barrier.
Because they know dressing in a revealing way makes my rod look like a GOD
Reply 13
Original post by pshah2
haha, ran out of rep today, but REPS!!!

I'm not complaining, I find that 50 years a go woman wouldn't dress like that but now they do, what's influenced them to think dressing more and more revealing is MOVING FORWARD.
Original post by Anonymous263
How would you feel if you had to stand next to a fat naked man on the bus or tube and there is no space left so he is rubbing up against you?

But you need to ask how you would feel rubbing against my exposed and stiffened tool in a crowded bus?
Reply 15
Original post by inachigeek21
Attention from the opposite sex.

Is that so?

Wouldn't that make women more likely to become rape victims, the fact media portrays dressing like that is the way forward actually affects the vulnerability of women.
Original post by Yoshimaidaz
But you need to ask how you would feel rubbing against my exposed and stiffened tool in a crowded bus?

What?
What?

What what? The question is pretty blatant in meaning.
They can dress how they want, revealing or not so long as they are complying with the law.

I hate to break it to you, but if you're getting offended by it... it's your problem. Not anyone else's.

In that situation it would suck but that has nothing to do with the cultural brainwashing surrounding nudity itself, which is what this thread is about.

Latest