The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol you think the Blue Boar's bad? You should see my building. It was designed by this world-renowned architect and there are constant streams of Polish architecture students ooh-ing and ahh-ing about it, but it's HIDEOUS.
Reply 21
Is the blue boar quad on the main chch site or somewhere else?
Reply 22
Veedy
Is the blue boar quad on the main chch site or somewhere else?

yes, its on the main site, just north of the Tom (main) quad
Reply 23
elpaw
yes, its on the main site, just north of the Tom (main) quad

ok, thanks.
Veedy
lol! Thankfully I have not been priveliged enough to see it.

Unless you go to see it sooner or later you never will - it's sinking into the ground at the rate of a couple of centimetres per year :smile:

Charges for heating are reasonably common across the colleges, although not too common as many colleges charge an "all-inclusive" rent. You'll often see it disguised as electricity bill.
Reply 25
hildabeast
Lol you think the Blue Boar's bad? You should see my building. It was designed by this world-renowned architect and there are constant streams of Polish architecture students ooh-ing and ahh-ing about it, but it's HIDEOUS.

You can't beat St. Catz in terms of architecture. Looks magnificent. Heard the architect killed himself, leaving a note saying that the world wasn't rectangular enough.
d750
You can't beat St. Catz in terms of architecture. Looks magnificent. Heard the architect killed himself, leaving a note saying that the world wasn't rectangular enough.

Lol that's a good one! :tongue:
It is rather, erm, angular hehe!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending