The Student Room Group

Predicted AAC

I'm applying to study Criminology this year.. Most of my courses require either ABB or AAB so I'm in a bit of an awkward situation with my AAC. Would courses accept with these grades?
I'm predicted:
A in History
A in Religious Studies
C in French.
I'm frustrated because I got a C AS at French and I was planning on resitting to get a firm B. However if I'm going to get a C anyway what is the point in resitting? I haven't been to speak to her yet but if she refuses to up my grade to a B will I be ok?
x
Reply 1
I'm sure you could get a predicted B grade. It seems like a good idea to retake especially as your AS exams will generally be easier than A2 and still carry the same weight.
Original post by Erin101
I'm applying to study Criminology this year.. Most of my courses require either ABB or AAB so I'm in a bit of an awkward situation with my AAC. Would courses accept with these grades?
I'm predicted:
A in History
A in Religious Studies
C in French.
I'm frustrated because I got a C AS at French and I was planning on resitting to get a firm B. However if I'm going to get a C anyway what is the point in resitting? I haven't been to speak to her yet but if she refuses to up my grade to a B will I be ok?
x

apply for ABB - you could risk one AAB

Look for ones that say points values or give equivalent points offers
Original post by Erin101
I'm predicted:
A in History
A in Religious Studies
C in French.
x

There are loads of universities you can go to with AAC to do criminology such as Bangor, Salford, Huddersfield,Loughborough, Northumbria, hull, leeds university, leeds Beckett, Chester, derby, edge hill, Canterbury Christ church, Coventry and Brunel.
Keele,Liverpool,Kent , Essex, are BBB but your predictions should be fine!
Don't worry about your c, loads of universities would love a student who should get two a grades. Check out university of leeds it's a Russell group university and wants 320 ucas points, Liverpool, Kent, Essex, Huddersfield, and keele are also especially great for criminology.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending