The Student Room Group

Which glasses do you prefer on me? (pictures)

Poll

Which glasses do you prefer? (see pictures attached)

So I got two pairs from Specsavers as they are on the BOGOF offer. I like them both (as you'd hope) but I'm undecided which one I prefer. Any thoughts/votes would be much appreciated. :smile:

PS: Yes I know this is somewhat vain. :wink:

PPS: sorry for the poor quality - you might have to look closely but they are different!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Uni Kid
So I got two pairs from Specsavers as they are on the BOGOF offer. I'm like them both (as you'd hope) but I'm undecided which one I prefer. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Second.

What offer is this? Gotta get mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Uni Kid
So I got two pairs from Specsavers as they are on the BOGOF offer. I like them both (as you'd hope) but I'm undecided which one I prefer. Any thoughts/votes would be much appreciated. :smile:

PS: Yes I know this is somewhat vain. :wink:

Are they not all the same? lol
Reply 3
Original post by RiOt GrrrL
Are they not all the same? lol

No is the short answer. :biggrin:

The slightly longer is answer is that they are similar. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by jenigma
Second.

What offer is this? Gotta get mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Specsavers. If you spend at least £69 (and most of their pairs are at least that, but you can get cheap ones that are nice for £25) then you get one of equal price or less for free.

One of mine was £85 and one was £99. Expensive, but I wear glasses every day and will probably wear them for at least a year, so worth it if you can afford it (not that I am loaded!)

PS: Specsavers must love people like me. Free advertisement!
(edited 9 years ago)
last three definitely more chic then geek
Original post by Uni Kid
Specsavers. If you spend at least £69 (and most of their pairs are at least that, but you can get cheap ones that are nice for £25) then you get one of equal price or less for free.

One of mine was £85 and one was £99. Expensive, but I wear glasses every day and will probably wear them for at least a year, so worth it if you can afford it (not that I am loaded!)

PS: Specsavers must love people like me. Free advertisement!

I have the Jasper Conran ones atm haha, is there an offer on that? On the designer brands?
Reply 7
Original post by jenigma
I have the Jasper Conran ones atm haha, is there an offer on that? On the designer brands?

They're on all designer brands. So if they sell JC, then I would imagine yes. :smile:
Reply 8
Dem poses doe.. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Second ones
I'm still confused, surely they're the same. I think OP just wants to know who fancies him.
Original post by Uni Kid
They're on all designer brands. So if they sell JC, then I would imagine yes. :smile:

Cheers:biggrin:
I'm still confused, surely they're the same. I think OP just wants to know who fancies him.

They aren't, if you look carefully, the second is thinner than the first in terms of the hinges and temples.
I like the second, it sits nicely on your face (if that even makes sense lol)
Reply 14
Original post by Dinaa
Dem poses doe.. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was at an awkward angle for me and an uncomfortable experience. :colondollar::biggrin:

Yes I am vain...from time to time. :biggrin:
Definitely the last pair
Reply 16

Na that's what for dating sites are for. :biggrin:

Anyway, not that you deserve it, but I'm going to be too kind. Here's the proof...

Pair 1: http://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/ludovic
Pair 2: http://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/gabriel
Reply 17
Original post by Demon Llama
Definitely the last pair

Thank you. :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by readingblack
I like the second, it sits nicely on your face (if that even makes sense lol)

Yes it does! Thank you very much. :smile:
jaaaw tho

Quick Reply

Latest