The Student Room Group

If you could make your partner do anything what would you do?

Basically, I have recently won a competition with my boyfriend (playing the game who am I?) and the prize was, the winner gets to make the loser do anything for the next week (starting this weekend). The problem is, I have this golden opportunity however, I have literally no idea what I want to do with it.
Any recommendations? Or ideas? If you were to make your partner do anything you wanted for a whole week, what would you do? (non-sexual and non-dangerous please :smile: )

P.S we've already established things which are out of bounds such as no putting make up on him etc. so its not going to be that mean and I'm not going to force him to do anything he doesn't want to do.
Anon because I don't usually post relationship stuff on here :smile:
Reply 1
blowjob on the roof
Reply 2
Cook for a week straight :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Make him be your servant for the week? :dontknow:
Reply 4
Anything else?
Anal.
Exist.
Original post by Anonymous
Basically, I have recently won a competition with my boyfriend (playing the game who am I?) and the prize was, the winner gets to make the loser do anything for the next week (starting this weekend). The problem is, I have this golden opportunity however, I have literally no idea what I want to do with it.
Any recommendations? Or ideas? If you were to make your partner do anything you wanted for a whole week, what would you do? (non-sexual and non-dangerous please :smile: )

P.S we've already established things which are out of bounds such as no putting make up on him etc. so its not going to be that mean and I'm not going to force him to do anything he doesn't want to do.

Anon because I don't usually post relationship stuff on here :smile:

Sounds like you've ruled out anything fun.
omg can you do anything you basically rules everything out!
Definitely do the washing and remember to actually hang it out rather than leaving it in the machine . (Living together has made me so dull haha!)

Plus id get foot massages every night, and make him listen and contribute to our wedding plans without getting distracted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Make me orgasm. Ffs is this too much to ask.

Kidding :tongue:
So much for making him do anything if he's pretty much ruled out everything :tongue:
Vote Tory.
foot massages, back massages, cook, clean the house, etc, etc.

The usual stuff.
Original post by Spongebob'sPants
foot massages, back massages, cook, clean the house, etc, etc.

The usual stuff.

Spongebob's gangster in your avi :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest