The Student Room Group
Original post by turn-to-page394
This is a favour for someone whose TSR isn't working but yah. I guess the title says it all ???

Well, I am planning to apply to all the colleges I want to, via written application by next week.
We have not been given our UCAS Login details yet, we will be given them in the beginning of October.
Meanwhile, I have completed the application forms, and have left spaces blank for the School to fill or to write in the unknown predicted grades. I'm pretty much sorted already!

The subjects I am applying for is Biology, Chemistry, Geography and English Literature :smile:
Reply 2
Yeahhh thanks for making this on my behalf <3
I'm planning to apply to Woodhouse and Latymer + few others (still need to research),
Planning to do maths, RS, Chemistry and either Biology and FM
Doing an EPQ this year so hopefully I'll get to do another one :wink:
Bit off topic but, gonna start few sports/extra curricular's and do some charity work/volunteering/ work experience when I'm in sixth form also.
What about everyone else?
Original post by vd12345
I'm planning to apply to Woodhouse and Latymer + few others (still need to research),
Bit off topic but, gonna start few sports/extra curricular's and do some charity work/volunteering/ work experience when I'm in sixth form also.

Well this is embarrassing...
I've heard of EPQ' but don't know what they are :colondollar:
Is it like where you make up your own questions???
Reply 4
Original post by STUDYREVISE
Well this is embarrassing...
I've heard of EPQ' but don't know what they are :colondollar:
Is it like where you make up your own questions???

5000 word detailed essay on self choosen topic. Worth half an A level in terms of UCAS points
Original post by vd12345
5000 word detailed essay on self choosen topic. Worth half an A level in terms of UCAS points

Do you have to submit it at the end of the year or can you get it out the way in like a week or so?
Reply 6
Original post by KittyRe-play
Do you have to submit it at the end of the year or can you get it out the way in like a week or so?

U'd have to do like 10+ hours a day for a week and even then u might not be done. I believe you can do it whenever you want. Not sure when you have to submit by. I think deadline is march/april not entirely sure.. Sorry

Original post by Jem +
Indeed kind sir.

Here ya Go
Reply 7
Original post by vd12345
U'd have to do like 10+ hours a day for a week and even then u might not be done. I believe you can do it whenever you want. Not sure when you have to submit by. I think deadline is march/april not entirely sure.. Sorry

Here ya Go

Thanks a lot! :flowers:
Reply 8
Original post by vd12345

Not too sure about Woodhouse, as people have said it isn't as amazing as they thought.
Latymer is brilliant so I've been told by my friends who go there.
Definitely applying :3
Reply 9
Original post by Jem +
Not too sure about Woodhouse, as people have said it isn't as amazing as they thought.
Latymer is brilliant so I've been told by my friends who go there.
Definitely applying :3

Naaaah if ur name's Felipe I'll bone out..If not what school do you go to?
Reply 10
Original post by vd12345
Naaaah if ur name's Felipe I'll bone out..If not what school do you go to?

My name is not Felipe haha
Year 10s as well since Jam is here? :tongue:

I think I'll probably stay at my sixthform... Then again going to a mixed one might be nice. I haven't decided and I have quite a bit to decide anyway. :tongue:

I'd like to do... Biology, Chemistry, Maths, FM & Geography/Language... However, as our A-Levels are changing I'm not sure if 5 would be way too much for the whole 2 years. :erm: I'll see what happens next year anyway. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jem +
My name is not Felipe haha

What skl ya go to? U must live near me
Reply 13
Original post by vd12345
What skl ya go to? U must live near me

I probably do.

A school in North London (: all I'm saying haha
Original post by karmacrunch
Year 10s as well since Jam is here? :tongue:

I think I'll probably stay at my sixthform... Then again going to a mixed one might be nice. I haven't decided and I have quite a bit to decide anyway. :tongue:

I'd like to do... Biology, Chemistry, Maths, FM & Geography/Language... However, as our A-Levels are changing I'm not sure if 5 would be way too much for the whole 2 years. :erm: I'll see what happens next year anyway. :h:

[URL=http:// www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app]Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah me and page are y11's and if labour win they won't change ^_^
Guys, just be careful about what you mention, the school you go to etc, can be a bit risky :smile:
There's already a similar thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=232128 (as well as various other sticky threads on that forum) so I am closing this one. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest