The Student Room Group

Kim Karadasian or Rihanna?

Which one would you bang?

Scroll to see replies

Kim
Reply 2
Both are ugly.

Manufactured in Hollywood and made entirely from plastic and Rihanna needs a good hot bath.
Kim.

Don't care what everyone says about her she's peng

Spoiler

<3
Reply 4
Rihanna's prettier, but Kim's hotter. Gotta be Kim.
Original post by Miss Posh
Both are ugly.

Manufactured in Hollywood and made entirely from plastic and Rihanna needs a good hot bath.

You'd still bone both of them though whether they are manufactured/plastic or not. Kim has a banging body, any guy who won't that is seriously homo. Rihanna too has a banging body as well.
Original post by Chelsea man
You'd still bone both of them though whether they are manufactured/plastic or not. Kim has a banging body, any guy who won't that is seriously homo. Rihanna too has a banging body as well.

she doesn't though
Reply 7
I don't want herpes so neither.
Kim
Original post by tillytots
Kim.

Don't care what everyone says about her she's peng

Spoiler

<3

When was this taken? I hope you know she has psoriasis. Which are itchy red and pale spots all over her body, looks like chicken pox :lolwut: Anyone looks good with a girdle, weave and makeup. Rihanna needs none of those and still looks hot without them. Kim can't be hot with a pixie cut. She just...can't. And Rihanna can get an ass job too.
Original post by Chelsea man

For a slimmy, she's hot.
Original post by RiOt GrrrL
When was this taken? I hope you know she has psoriasis. Which are itchy red and pale spots all over her body, looks like chicken pox :lolwut: Anyone looks good with a girdle, weave and makeup. Rihanna needs none of those and still looks hot without them. Kim can't be hot with a pixie cut. She just...can't. And Rihanna can get an ass job too.

and? We all have our faults, having psoriasis is fine. You can't seriously say rihanna is more natural when she has had plenty of weaves, dye and shapewear too. Just because she can pull off a pixie cut aswell as long hair doesn't really mean anything
Original post by tillytots
and? We all have our faults, having psoriasis is fine. You can't seriously say rihanna is more natural when she has had plenty of weaves, dye and shapewear too. Just because she can pull off a pixie cut aswell as long hair doesn't really mean anything

I never said she didn't. I said she looks fine without them, whereas for Kim, we have literally never seen her without them. &Just letting you know :curious: I wasn't attacking you just because I disagreed. So allow the sass.
Reply 13
I find neither attractive. Both repulse me actually.
Rihanna! She's literally 10/10.

(edited 9 years ago)
Kim looks like a man. Rihanna all the way!
Rihanna. She's the most natural looking of the two and has by far more striking features than donkey bum Kim (She's pretty too, but she has played around with her face and body too much :frown: )
Original post by Funkyhouse
Rihanna. She's the most natural looking of the two and has by far more striking features than donkey bum Kim (She's pretty too, but she has played around with her face and body too much :frown: )

Exactly, she's more natural!!
Rihanna looks PERF any and every way I mean God! It's almost sickening lol Kim on the other hand....after hours and hours yea she looks all right :rolleyes:
Reply 19
Kim. Rihanna looks like she needs a good wash.

Quick Reply

Latest