The Student Room Group

~| Why Do Ugly People Still Exist? |~

Why haven't their impure genes been bred out of society? Why are they still in in biological existence????

The logic of the human race is that the attractive will breed together whilst the unattractive die out. So why are there still ugly people walking about? Why aren't they DEAD, EXTINCT?

Scroll to see replies

Rrrrrrriiiiiiigggggghhhhhttttt.
Reply 2
Original post by RiOt GrrrL
Rrrrrrriiiiiiigggggghhhhhttttt.

im not sure if you're retarded or if there is something wrong with your keyboard
Post a selfie or stfu
K bro.
Original post by TurndownforWha
Post a selfie or stfu

I don't care much for my appearance, but if I am sufficiently ugly to warrant not finding a partner to reproduce with, then better for the human race. My impurities will not contaminate the human gene pool.
Because women use makeup to hide their defects. You rarely see ugly men making children, but a lot of women because of because of makeup. Their genes then corrupt the whole gene pool.

Hate it as much as you want but it's the truth. Strip them of makeup and the birth rate will plummet.
Original post by The Dictator
I don't care much for my appearance, but if I am sufficiently ugly to warrant not finding a partner to reproduce with, then better for the human race. My impurities will not contaminate the human gene pool.

who cares though stop meddling into other ppls lives. They can make ugly kids if they want to. It won't affect you in any way plus imo like 80% of people are ugly so that's quite a lot to go extinct
legit stupid post
Original post by dasitmanedasit
Because women use makeup to hide their defects. You rarely see ugly men making children, but a lot of women because of because of makeup. Their genes then corrupt the whole gene pool.

Hate it as much as you want but it's the truth. Strip them of makeup and the birth rate will plummet.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha
nah
you really think men don't see their women without makeup before having kids? You think makeup is the only reason people date? How old are the people on this website anyway I feel stupider everytime I come on here.
Ask your parents
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Ask your parents

:lol: your posts make me laugh! :biggrin:
Original post by The Dictator
Why haven't their impure genes been bred out of society? Why are they still in in biological existence????

The logic of the human race is that the attractive will breed together whilst the unattractive die out. So why are there still ugly people walking about? Why aren't they DEAD, EXTINCT?

Beauty is subjective. What you might find beautiful, attractive and/or sexy might not be what I find beautiful, attractive and/or sexy. Therefore, I could easily breed with someone who you deem ugly and create even more people who deem ugly. Therefore ugly people will continue to exist.

Plus lifestyle choices can influence the way you look. Smoking, for example, can have a great impact on your skin, teeth and voice. Meth is another drug that seriously ****s you up.
1) Makeup, plastic surgery

2) Go back maybe, 500 years. People were ALOT uglier back then, we've made progress.

3) The ideal standard of attractiveness and beauty in society is always changing. It changes much faster than evolutionary biology can keep up with.
Oh my goodness everybody's geneticist these days...

Do you think there's a gene that determines whether someone is ugly or not? -.- Most traits are polygenic in humans, we are not peas or beans!
Humans may have gotten better looking over time, today's ugly may have been beautiful 500 years ago.
Original post by geneticist
Oh my goodness everybody's geneticist these days...

Do you think there's a gene that determines whether someone is ugly or not? -.- Most traits are polygenic in humans, we are not peas or beans!

Well put, rep given.
Because beautiful women marry rich men.
Thats why a disproportionate number of middle class children are tall, slim and good looking.
Because beautiful women dont marry working class men in the same numbers a disproportionate number of working class children are short, fat and ugly.
Working class breed at a higher rate than middleclass so the ugly will always be with us.
But thats ok because they are the salt of the earth.
😁
There is a never ending supply of them, just check out Jerrmy Kyle. Whenever they run out of guests they just go down to Argos with a great big net.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by cupcakes87
:lol: your posts make me laugh! :biggrin:

So...

Do you just like watching men get slapped on the face by women? :tongue:
Original post by thegodofgod
So...

Do you just like watching men get slapped on the face by women? :tongue:

:innocent:

i enjoy watching the doctor get slepped by his companions! :mmm:

Spoiler

Quick Reply