The Student Room Group

UCAS - what can unis see?

Hi,

Quick question:

Can unis see what courses you have applied for at other unis or not?

Thanks!
Unis don't see who else you have applied for, or for what courses - all they get is your details and personal statement! ^_^
Original post by loveslinus
Hi,

Quick question:

Can unis see what courses you have applied for at other unis or not?

Thanks!
when you pick your firm/insurance universities will be able to see your other choices, whether your other choices made you an offer and the conditions of those offers.

Invisibility applies while universities are making decisions but disappears once you make your replies.
Original post by I.S.Singh
Hey all,

I have a query that might not be totally related to this thread. I applied to ICL for 2014 entry, I received an offer and met the conditions. I then decided to take a gap yaaaaar, working as I need to save money. Now, here's the problem I deferred my entry and have a unconditional firmed offer from Imperial I would now like to re-apply to Cambridge as I have done STEP exams (as they were free at school and was in a YOLO mood). Am I allowed to have two UCAS applications. I'd hate to see my STEP grade go to waste as I didn't even need it for Imperial.

Cheers,

Hottest Fudge

No, if you apply again your place at Imperial is lost.

It's not a good idea to add unrelated questions to an existing thread - much better to find a relevant one or create your own.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending