Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Scroll to see replies

thanks for the info m8 :wink:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 21
i think the most important question is are there many hot guys at oxford brookes?? :wink:

i'm comin for an architecture interview next month, yay.
oh i assure you - we are all very fit!
Reply 23
jelli-bean
i think the most important question is are there many hot guys at oxford brookes?? :wink:

The even more important question I suppose is, are you fit? :p:
jelli-bean

Ohh yes there are! especially the guys in the Rugby team :biggrin:

I was in Clive Booth halls in my first year and the lads used to meet up and practice on the green behind my block :p:
I reallywant to go!! What's it like??
Reply 26
cloudbase07
I reallywant to go!! What's it like??

That's a bit of a broad question tbh...
it's great?!? Is that any help?

Presumably you mean Brookes itself and not Clive Booth halls?
I really enjoyed my time at Brookes cloudbase07, what are you thinking of studying there?
jen- are you still studying there or have you graduated?
I finished at Brookes a month ago, just waiting for my results to come in... S
oh excellent! well done! fingers crossed for you. any ideas what you are going to do next? i miss that place.
I studied Politics and Law so hopefully Civil Service work, or work with a political organisation of some sort. I miss Brookes too, even though I've only lived back in London since last June! What did you study and when did you graduate Boosh?
english studies and history, 2002 graduation. ive never left uni - been a postgrad for 4 years! i still visit oxford occasionally with my old uni mates and crash the usual haunts (po nana, turf tavern blah etc) and it gives a great sense of nostalgia! is that politics lecturer still at brookes who shouts words every few minutes to keep people awake?
If you're thinking of Gary Browning, then unfortunately he is still about, waking slumbering students up on a regular basis, lol!
hahaha thats the guy! damn him disturbing my hangover rests!! i did one politics module and he scared me away from any others. where did you live?
I lived in Mary Macdonald halls in 1st year, then in Headington, down near Wood Farm. It was a complete trek to get to uni, but my house was decent. I missed out on the joys of living on Cowley Road, though that's probably a blessing in disguise, I'd have only ended up living in the Hobgob or something! How about you?
i lived in arthur sancturary halls (on JRHospital site) for my first year, then barton road (ass end of headington) for the second, then amazingly gipsy lane (directly opposite the uni) for my 3rd year -a cracking location.
Hi, I just got an offer today to start in september 2010!
I want to study English and Film and Oxford is deffo my top choice! anyone else want to study english here?
I really hope i can get the grades :smile:
Reply 38
I've gotten into Oxford Brookes University for spring term 2011. I'm from Sweden and so my first question is, are there lots of international students? Is it common for the English students and the international students to do stuff together?

What kind of stuff is arranged for meeting new people and that whole bit? I'm really looking forward to it, can't wait!

I'm going to study different media courses. Anyone know anything about that which might be of interest? What building will I be studying in mostly?

See ya in january!

Latest

Trending

Trending