The Student Room Group

Please Help with my survey

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sofaroar
Here's the link - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3B83S2Z 100% not a scam, I promise. :smile: Happy to fill in a survey of yours in return if you're currently running one?

I've done both yours and the other one, but with yours it kept deleting some of my answers so I had to fill them in again and resubmit, then it occasionally kept deleting one repeatedly until I submitted a different answer :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
I've done both yours and the other one, but with yours it kept deleting some of my answers so I had to fill them in again and resubmit, then it occasionally kept deleting one repeatedly until I submitted a different answer :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really strange. :s-smilie: Thank you very much for letting me know, I will definitely look into this! I'm inclined to say that it's the surveymonkey website that is at fault here, but I've never come across this issue when filling out other people's surveys on there. :confused:
That's really strange. :s-smilie: Thank you very much for letting me know, I will definitely look into this! I'm inclined to say that it's the surveymonkey website that is at fault here, but I've never come across this issue when filling out other people's surveys on there. :confused:

It could just have likely been my internet or the fact that I was trying to do it on an ipad so I wouldn't worry too much! And it only made me change a couple of answers so I just clicked the next one along :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 123
:eek: Wow that's a lot of people, I've never seen a quote quite that big! Can't thank you enough, seriously. :smile:

Link to the survey for people viewing this - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3B83S2Z Thank you to everyone who participates/shares!

I quoted in the list in followers in my TSR account. With pleasure I'd love to help everybody:yep:
No worries:jumphug:
Reply 124
Original post by Rainbow Student
What's the link to the survey? :smile: I can't find it. :'( Lol I'm happy to if it's not a scam. >_> Lol. :smile:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3B83S2Z
no it's not scam don't worry lol
Reply 125
Original post by Andy98
Yeah, it's no problem :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:
Reply 127
Original post by Sena5
keep in touch:smile:

Will do.
Here's the link - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3B83S2Z 100% not a scam, I promise. :smile: Happy to fill in a survey of yours in return if you're currently running one?

Not right now but I will at some point. Thanks. :smile:

EDIT: Oh, I can't, I'm not 18 for another month. :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rainbow Student
Not right now but I will at some point. Thanks. :smile:

EDIT: Oh, I can't, I'm not 18 for another month. :/

That's okay! I will be done with data collection by that time, but I appreciate you trying to participate regardless. :smile:
Reply 131
Original post by Andy98
Will do.

Original post by Sena5

No problemo

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's okay! I will be done with data collection by that time, but I appreciate you trying to participate regardless. :smile:

Good good. :biggrin: I'll bookmark the page so I can find it in a month from now XD Good luck in your research. :h: I study Psychology too so I understood like the whole brief. XD But it sounds like interesting research so I will definitely consider participation. :smile:
Hello, I've taken the time to fill out your survey. :smile: Would you mind doing mine in return - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3B83S2Z It takes roughly 5-10 minutes to do. :smile:

Done :wink:
Reply 135
Original post by Andy98
:blushing::blush::blushing:

feeling bored
can we chat anything?
I've got no topics though..pls chat
Original post by Sena5
feeling bored
can we chat anything?
I've got no topics though..pls chat

Sure, how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 137
Original post by Andy98
Sure, how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

okay
I previously went to an interview where my sisters worked. That time I was under 18 and they said to join work after 18. Now I'm 18. i Told my sister to ask them when can I start coming to work and they said now they need experienced professionals.
I need to go to work as my sis is engaged and my eldest is married and in another family. They won't allow her to help us. If I go to work i can help my mother and myself for food and living.
Now again I'm applying to jobs seeings ads:sadnod:
I didn't like the way my sisters company handled me as it was insulting:frown:
Original post by Sena5
okay
I previously went to an interview where my sisters worked. That time I was under 18 and they said to join work after 18. Now I'm 18. i Told my sister to ask them when can I start coming to work and they said now they need experienced professionals.
I need to go to work as my sis is engaged and my eldest is married and in another family. They won't allow her to help us. If I go to work i can help my mother and myself for food and living.
Now again I'm applying to jobs seeings ads:sadnod:
I didn't like the way my sisters company handled me as it was insulting:frown:

Wow, looks like you're having a bad run of it too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending