The Student Room Group

Isn't my aunty rude?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Sena5
Stop insulting and first learn to insert a smiley properly on a post!

No thanks, my love.
Reply 21
Original post by LTG
No thanks, my love.

love? and what no for?
All you need to do is work hard to get into Oxbridge then you'll have the 'qualification' to do anything.
Reply 23
Original post by clh_hilary
All you need to do is work hard to get into Oxbridge then you'll have the 'qualification' to do anything.

And I am doing that!
Original post by Sena5
And I am doing that!

Good. Harvard will probably be good enough too.
Original post by Sena5
Sri Lankan.
No they aren't as first cousin who get married have less chances of getting defect babies.
http://www.answers.com/Q/Can_two_first_cousins_have_a_healthy_baby

I'm sorry but you are wrong. They *Can* have a healthy baby, the same way a father and daughter can have a healthy baby. Although cousins have less risk, (I believe it is 1/8 off the top of my head) there is still a risk of birth defects.

My mother teaches a child who is deaf and mute as a consequence of this.

So, you are wrong, it is dangerous and a disgusting practice, I don't care about what you might want to get up to with your cousin, its the potential children that would suffer.
Is this why theres so many weird deformed people in India? because of all the inbreeding? Serious it seems like they have the highest concentration of people with crazy deformities and genetic diseases in the world lol.
Reply 27
Original post by Huskaris
I'm sorry but you are wrong. They *Can* have a healthy baby, the same way a father and daughter can have a healthy baby. Although cousins have less risk, (I believe it is 1/8 off the top of my head) there is still a risk of birth defects.

My mother teaches a child who is deaf and mute as a consequence of this.

So, you are wrong, it is dangerous and a disgusting practice, I don't care about what you might want to get up to with your cousin, its the potential children that would suffer.

I see, okay
Reply 28
Original post by neal95
You need to be f***** by someone else you will soon forget your cousin and cling to the new man

i'm sure me and my cousin won't do that.
Reply 29
Original post by clh_hilary
Good. Harvard will probably be good enough too.

thank you for the education exposure
Reply 30
Original post by Sena5
:confused:

I've never come across cousins that love each other.:confused: What is it that makes you love him?:confused:
Reply 31
Original post by Sena5
Sri Lankan.
No they aren't as first cousin who get married have less chances of getting defect babies.
http://www.answers.com/Q/Can_two_first_cousins_have_a_healthy_baby

Tis okay. You don't want your child to end up looking like your aunty.:ahhhhh:
Reply 32
Original post by Andy98
I've never come across cousins that love each other.:confused: What is it that makes you love him?:confused:

He is really loving towards me. Never scolded me back or argued.:no:
Very caring and feels bad and takes care of me when i am sad, worried
Reply 33
Original post by glycerin
Tis okay. You don't want your child to end up looking like your aunty.:ahhhhh:

lol but ppl say i look like her similar
Reply 34
Original post by Sena5
lol but ppl say i look like her similar

Well, im sure you're prettier babe. :biggrin:
Reply 35
Well, im sure you're prettier babe. :biggrin:

lol i am slim and pretty than her. yes i agree. My character is I can't bear very hard uncomfortable things. I was brought up very soft and kind and never heard of bad things and experienced. I thought all would be kind and have a good life.
Your a guy or girl?
Reply 36
Original post by Sena5
lol i am slim and pretty than her. yes i agree. My character is I can't bear very hard uncomfortable things. I was brought up very soft and kind and never heard of bad things and experienced. I thought all would be kind and have a good life.
Your a guy or girl?

Unfortunately, another girl.

Haha, that's great. :smile:
I see. I'm like that too. Stay strong and understand you will have a better life without your cousin in a new family!
Reply 37
Unfortunately, another girl.

Haha, that's great. :smile:
I see. I'm like that too. Stay strong and understand you will have a better life without your cousin in a new family!

hopefully but, my cousin is not a bad guy..he loves me and is believing I have put him away..I did it cos he should not feel sad without me..he has to have a happy strong life..like a KING :wink:

I always pray for him.. I miss him. Hopefully I will get someone who will be like my cousin.
Reply 38
Original post by Sena5
He is really loving towards me. Never scolded me back or argued.:no:
Very caring and feels bad and takes care of me when i am sad, worried

That's just what cousins do, they're there for each other when the rest of the family isn't. He's just a nice guy. I know we're a rare breed nowadays but it doesn't mean you have to marry the first one you find

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by Andy98
That's just what cousins do, they're there for each other when the rest of the family isn't. He's just a nice guy. I know we're a rare breed nowadays but it doesn't mean you have to marry the first one you find

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then there's no meaning to my life and I feel myself really up-set for missing him.
I would be normally happy i'm sure when married to another but not as loved to my cousin. No love life would occur in my future with another man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending