The Student Room Group

Isn't my aunty rude?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by A5ko
I think you are missing the sound logic to my suggestion.

i'm not a flirt!!! Flirting uncles is not my job. :angry:
And why did you ask that sort of a question?
Reply 81
Original post by Sena5
i'm not a flirt!!! Flirting uncles is not my job. :angry:
And why did you ask that sort of a question?

I didn't realise flirting was a potential career choice.

Well you see... the only person that appears to have an issue with you fawning after your cousin is your aunt. So if you can give your aunt something else to focus on (i.e. the suspicion that your uncle may be up to something), this would free you up to pursue.
Reply 82
Original post by A5ko

Well you see... the only person that appears to have an issue with you fawning after your cousin is your aunt. So if you can give your aunt something else to focus on (i.e. the suspicion that your uncle may be up to something), this would free you up to pursue.

I don't get what you mean the words I bolded here :sadnod: Sorry if I sounded harsh. i know flirting big people is not my character is what i meant.
Reply 83
Original post by Sena5
I don't get what you mean the words I bolded here :sadnod: Sorry if I sounded harsh. i know flirting big people is not my character is what i meant.

You probably don't want to be taking my advice :smile:
Reply 84
Original post by A5ko
You probably don't want to be taking my advice :smile:

No it is okay. I think I misunderstood what you meant. But, after you typed this post I guess there is something you want to say to help me out. Please advise me.
Reply 85
Original post by Andy98
Well then.....I'm definitely in the 75%

Well you have 2 years left

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good troll, would be great of this was really a 20 year old guy from Bristol. Great, yet slightly worrying...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Sena5
Me and my cousin loved each other.
My cousin married another girl cos getting baby with cousins can affect the baby.
I was sad and missed my cousin and also was a bit angry about him leaving me.
So, I didn't reply to any of his call. He stopped answering my calls, emails and texts.
His mother once spoke rude to me- You don't deserve my son and you don't have much qualifications to stand next to him.
I felt really worried and cried later on.
I felt worried for my cousin for not understanding my situation. I cannot tell him that his mother spoke rude to me cos he won't like me speaking bad about his mother. He loves his mother a lot. I also didn't say as he said his decision was to marry another girl and also not to ruin his and his mother's relationship. Feeling really worried...Missing him so much..I still feel him coming closer to me and my lips and whispering into my ears softly..I love him alot..:sad:

Don't take that lying down. Confront them both. FIGHT! WIN!
Reply 88
Original post by Somali Kamikaze
Don't take that lying down. Confront them both. FIGHT! WIN!

but he's married:frown:
Original post by Sena5
but he's married:frown:

then you have to move on dont you!
Original post by Sena5
It's not about the country but about the heart and mind of a person.
There are girls like me in character around the world!
Not all Sri Lankan girls or not all girls in the world are good or either bad. All human beings are a mix of good and bad but, situations only turn them to be bad alone.
I'm not bad either. If we have brains we can be good and solve our own problems. That is the best and intelligent way than behaving bad to others.

Ok ma'am.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted. After all, we are nothing more or less than what we choose to reveal.
Reply 92

learn ok, dr lol
Reply 93
Original post by Anonynous
For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted. After all, we are nothing more or less than what we choose to reveal.

What are you trying to tell? I understand and appreciate that you have some point but, i couldn't understand . Can you explain me?:smile:
Reply 94
Original post by Sena5
What are you trying to tell? I understand and appreciate that you have some point but, i couldn't understand . Can you explain me?:smile:

He's basically saying that its a dog eat dog world and you have to fight for what you want:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Original post by cupcakes87
then you have to move on dont you!

yes i have to...but not from my thoughts and heart:no:..but physically for this world I'll live a happy married life .:frown: but also just think of him also as I can't forget him like that :sadnod: and it is lies for anyone to tell they totally forgot their ex :yep:
Reply 96
Original post by Aph
He's basically saying that its a dog eat dog world and you have to fight for what you want:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i would of fought yes i would of..but when he himself says he's going to marry that other girl I cannot fight alone.:sadnod:
Only if he also said yes to me it would of been reasonable to fight but he said no himself then fighting for him? He would push me away..even when I emailed him his words were not that close to attaching me but like he was trying to remove him from my heart..but he can't and neither the world and that god can remove him from me!!!:sadnod:
Original post by Sena5
yes i have to...but not from my thoughts and heart:no:..but physically for this world I'll live a happy married life .:frown: but also just think of him also as I can't forget him like that :sadnod: and it is lies for anyone to tell they totally forgot their ex :yep:

you have to make an attempt to remove him from your heart. keeping him there will only hurt you! i get that you love him and that you dont wish to let him go, but he has clearly moved on so do you like that he doesnt seem to care?
i dont think its lies when they say that they have forgotten there ex! some people are more willing to accept the fact they they have to move on. they rid themselves of the thoughts of their ex and become happier. of course you never really forget but actively trying to remember them is not in your best interests.
who know! you may marry and be more in love than you think you are now?
Reply 98
Original post by cupcakes87
you have to make an attempt to remove him from your heart. keeping him there will only hurt you! i get that you love him and that you dont wish to let him go, but he has clearly moved on so do you like that he doesnt seem to care?
i dont think its lies when they say that they have forgotten there ex! some people are more willing to accept the fact they they have to move on. they rid themselves of the thoughts of their ex and become happier. of course you never really forget but actively trying to remember them is not in your best interests.
who know! you may marry and be more in love than you think you are now?

He does seem to care..It's only that he has moved on and is not seeming to care because I didn't respond to his call which I did purposely that time cos I was angry cos he left me alone filled with full of sadness. But, later after sometime I thought that it was a good thing that I didn't answer the call because he should move on and lead a happy,strong,relieved,peace and comfortable life. He should not worry about me after his marriage. He has to be a strong guy but, this secret is only known to me and not to others. Even recently when my mother tried calling them on skype they didn't answer. It's good that I understand he moved on and he is very strong now. I didn't want him to be weak and that's why I silently didn't answer his calls till he wanted to get rid of me and move on. He is so sweet and he is my only happiness..As far as he's happy, I'll be fine but still with worries that he is not beside me. I rarely smile like before. Before I smile always even for no reasons..Everybody calls me the smiling face..It was like that.
It is lies as no one can completely get over their ex unless they once loved them really and by heart! Nothing beats first love.
They get rid as see my cousin got rid but with misunderstanding...See I have a reason cos I left him but he doesn't still understand why..So, he is angry that i didn't answer his call..that is what irritates him and so he's moved on. Not purposely he's moved on..I know he still loves me..You see if something happens to me like if I've got an accident he would come to see me but, not come directly..he would go in a certain way as he didn't see me but actually he came to see me..The affection and love never dies.
I don't know about marrying and getting in more love..Anyway I know I will live happily in future and love my husband..That's obvious but, nothing could reach the extent of the love I did for my cousin..This is also what I can feel, realise and promise is true.:smile: Obviously I won't put my husband and my cousin down for any reason.I won't compare both at any circumstances:no:
Reply 99
Original post by A5ko

I get what you say.:yep:
You mean make my aunty think that my uncle has a different relationship so she will realise my situation?
But, if they find out that my uncle isn't that type they would scold me and my parents who didn't do anything.
We shouldn't tell lies about elders otherwise our future generation will suffer the curses.:sadnod:
Let everybody be in peace.
It's alright. If my cousin realizes my feelings by heart one day, he will return. If he one day gets to know that his mother spoke like that to me, he would understand how much hurt I would of been and he would come back to me. I'll be waiting for that day to hug him aleast.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending