The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Nursing 2015 Of

Scroll to see replies

Hildee - I got conditional ^^, just received it!
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Anyone got or had an interview for Coventry for childrens? Mine's in January!
Reply 42
Original post by syringeman
Hildee - I got conditional ^^, just received it!

Ohhh yaay great! I think you were at the interview with me. Which of the guys was you? Name plss?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've sent you PM :smile:
Has anyone applied for Adult Nursing at the Swindon Brookes campus? I have an interview on the 25th and very nervous!
Reply 45
Hey everyone! I got an interview for child nursing on the 16th Dec from UWE and 2nd Dec from Oxford Brookes - anyone else? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Has anyone applied to Anglia Ruskin, keele university or Kingston Uni for Adult nursing? :smile:
Original post by Beni24
Has anyone applied to Anglia Ruskin, keele university or Kingston Uni for Adult nursing? :smile:

I'm applying to Anglia Ruskin for adult nursing, haven't sent off the form yet though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by Glitter_fairy5
Yeah, they asked me some odd questions about blood transfusions, but i reckon these were the first few interviews so i suppose they give offers out straight away!

Hi, how was your interview at brookes? Have u got any decision back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Has anyone had or have an interview at Bedfordshire uni for Adult nursing? :smile:
Original post by Beni24
Has anyone had or have an interview at Bedfordshire uni for Adult nursing? :smile:

I'm applying here, haven't sent the form off yet though :smile: Have you got an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg im so nervous, i got an interview for Bedfordshire uni on 24/11/2014 i have no idea of what to expect :frown:
Anyone got an interview for Bradford? Mines next Wednesday :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Original post by Jessie113
I'm applying here, haven't sent the form off yet though :smile: Have you got an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've got an interview next week :smile:
Reply 54
Original post by Beni24

I've applied for Anglia ruskin :smile:
Reply 55
Original post by nasra khalif
omg im so nervous, i got an interview for Bedfordshire uni on 24/11/2014 i have no idea of what to expect :frown:

I've got one too tomorrow there! ahhh!
Original post by Beni24

I have applied for Keele Uni; I haven't heard anything back yet xx
Original post by Beni24

I've put Kingston as one of mine......only sent it Thursday.....not sure how long they take to respond!!??
Original post by charlotteemilyw
I've put Kingston as one of mine......only sent it Thursday.....not sure how long they take to respond!!??

Kingston took two and a half weeks to respond to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Kingston took 2 days to respond to me. I sent mine of last wednesday and they got back to me on friday. I've got an interview on Jan 14th. Though I'm doing Child Nursing and I think there's always more Adult Nursing students?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending