The Student Room Group

Muslim sex gangs

First of all I would like to state that this isn't a racist post, I have a lot of friends who are muslim.

Basically I was chatting to my friend yesterday about a former neighbour who lured me into his room and sexually harassed me, my friend asked me more about that guy so I mentioned that the attacker was a Pakistani Muslim, and then we were just talking about it and then started googling and I suddenly realise that they are so many of them around (both gangs and individuals).

Now I'm not saying that Only Muslims people form sex gangs but I have read through a couple of news link and now I just feel very troubled, I don't want to spam anyone with links so I'm just going to post 1 link that really really , troubles me : http://mrconservative.com/2013/03/6673-ten-horrifying-stories-of-muslims-gang-raping-white-woman/

Maybe some of you can talk me out of my troubled feelings, maybe I'm just being ... overly concerned?

I didn't tell anybody what happened at the time (except for 2 friends) and my friend think that I should have... but I was really naive (like he manipulated me into not telling anyone and I didn't) and scared.
Well, you have heard about the Rotherham sex abuse scandal right?

All things being equal, Muslim sex gangs aren't different from any other type of sex gang. But in Britain at least, it seems to have been something that was swept under the rug in various parts such as Rotherham. It would appear that in our pursuit of political correctness and creating a multicultural society, we have effectively started taking a blind eye to crimes that potentially involve race, for fear of being branded racists.

There is this article on Forbes about it: http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/

It's obviously not just a problem with Muslims, there will be any number of different ethnicity sex gangs within Britain, however we do need to address how the police decide to approach these reports of sexual abuse and violence in relation to race. I know how hard it already for anything to get done when a woman reports a case of rape/sexual assault, it's outrageous that there's even another layer of icing in this cluster**** that is only serving to diminish women's standings in society further.
Reply 2
Thank you for your insight, I do agree that it's not just about one particular race or a group of people. I just feel that Britain, perhaps, already has enough problems to deal with. I don't know if its just the media being negative but somehow I found myself feeling really concerned about it's condition.

I truly love Britain for what it is and it seems that it's slowly turning into something else . Am I just thinking too much? Someone please give me a word of wisdom and talk me out of it, if I am.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending