The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Child Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

I applied for child nursing at Cardiff about a month ago and haven't heard back yet either :/ Everybody in my school is receiving offers already, I just can't wait! Does anybody know how long it takes them to respond approximately? On the website it says that interviews are in february but I'm really hoping I'll hear back earlier!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Must be good if you want to stay!! Personal statement has been done sending tomorrow, I'm one of the first in my year I don't know how people can be so laid back!! Ps I'm in year 13 and not gap year-ing how about you x
Reply 22
Original post by VeronikaJoanna
I applied for child nursing at Cardiff about a month ago and haven't heard back yet either :/ Everybody in my school is receiving offers already, I just can't wait! Does anybody know how long it takes them to respond approximately? On the website it says that interviews are in february but I'm really hoping I'll hear back earlier!

Same here! Bath is handing out offers like candy to science students - it's making me crazy jealous! :P I think it probably will be January time, they start interviewing on feb 23rd so they'll probably let us know January/February time. I know Swansea start interviewing in December, so hopefully we'll hear from them fairly soon! Where else did you apply? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
January?! Oh my. I will go green with envy by then. Two of my friends have unconditionals for Birmingham and I'm dying over here! 😳
I applied to King's, Southampton, York, Surrey and Cardiff :smile:
What about you?
Reply 24
Original post by rhian_miles
Must be good if you want to stay!! Personal statement has been done sending tomorrow, I'm one of the first in my year I don't know how people can be so laid back!! Ps I'm in year 13 and not gap year-ing how about you x

I love it :smile: ahhh no way well done!! I was the first in my year as well :biggrin: I know right! Literally some of our early applicants only sent their application in a couple of days ago when the deadline is tomorrow :O year 13 too! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by VeronikaJoanna
January?! Oh my. I will go green with envy by then. Two of my friends have unconditionals for Birmingham and I'm dying over here! 😳
I applied to King's, Southampton, York, Surrey and Cardiff :smile:
What about you?

Unconditionals?! Wow!! I applied to Cardiff, UWE, Oxford Brookes, South Wales and Swansea :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dannaaay
Unconditionals?! Wow!! I applied to Cardiff, UWE, Oxford Brookes, South Wales and Swansea :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah sounds good! Well, I hope we get offers soon! :smile:
Original post by Dannaaay
I love it :smile: ahhh no way well done!! I was the first in my year as well :biggrin: I know right! Literally some of our early applicants only sent their application in a couple of days ago when the deadline is tomorrow :O year 13 too! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't understand how they can be so laid back there was an Oxbridge applicant that sent it at 11 o'clock last night!! I would have fainted with stress!!! x
Reply 28
Original post by rhian_miles
I don't understand how they can be so laid back there was an Oxbridge applicant that sent it at 11 o'clock last night!! I would have fainted with stress!!! x

I wouldn't be able to cope with that! I love being organised and ahead of time so I can't even stomach the thought of that!!! :P x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Despite being organised. Now I feel far more stressed as every time I receive an email ( which is very regularly) I'm terrified I may be ucas! Argggggg anyone heard anything yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by elliemacdougall
Despite being organised. Now I feel far more stressed as every time I receive an email ( which is very regularly) I'm terrified I may be ucas! Argggggg anyone heard anything yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! I have both my school emails and my personal emails coming through to my phone so every time I see the little email icon I swear I have a mini heart attack :P I haven't! This suspense is insane!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's really uncomfortable!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
also what are your predicted grades because I'm so worried i won't get my target grades x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by elliemacdougall
also what are your predicted grades because I'm so worried i won't get my target grades x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm predicted 3 A's but I don't know how well that will go! :P what about you?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an interview for Manchester on the 5th November!!!
What were your predicted grades x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmilyC96

Congrats! When did you apply? This is the first interview offer for child nursing I've seen around the site! :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by EmilyC96

Wow!! Well done!! :smile: ahh so jealous but so happy for you! Just gotta ace that interview now :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
just got rejected despite everything, so upset about this whole thing :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending