I am!

Gonna firm it or use as insurance?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by silversarah
Yup firmed it!

Cool! You excited?
I insured qmul for history, there's a fair chance I'll end up there. I really like the uni and the modules they offer. :smile:
Original post by Gazzaaa
Cool! You excited?

Yeah definitely :smile: Can't wait for September haha Have you had an offer?
Original post by Gazzaaa
Gonna firm it or use as insurance?

already firmed it! what about you?
Reply 845
What accommodation is everyone applying for/applied for? I'll be in the Mile End campus so want to know who has applied for accommodation there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 846
Ok cool, do you get the information to apply for accomodation after you have firmed the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 847
Ok thanks a lot. How many are you allowed to list?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by silversarah
Yeah definitely :smile: Can't wait for September haha Have you had an offer?

Yep I have
Original post by citydeer
already firmed it! what about you?

Insurance
Reply 850
Anyone for accounting?
When i went to the open day i dont remember them showing us the library. People that saw it, what was your opinion? is it decent?
Original post by dancristiancecoi
When i went to the open day i dont remember them showing us the library. People that saw it, what was your opinion? is it decent?

3 floors, downstairs being very social with computers, bookable private rooms, with a food area which also sells food, coffee, etc
And a back area for quieter study. 2nd floor is a lot quieter with loads of areas to work and a much larger computer area and private computer room. 3rd floor is even quieter but less of it is available to everyone with a part sectioned off.

Very busy during the exam period.
Original post by Gazzaaa
Yep I have

Congrats :smile:
Reply 854
Im not doing international relations, but I just applied for accommodation, the accommodation is split into price brackets, and you place them in order fo preference from you top choice to least favourite choice, you don't get to choose a specific building just the price bracket

Do you have to pay the deposit at the time you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you, sounds decent!

Original post by Iqbal007
3 floors, downstairs being very social with computers, bookable private rooms, with a food area which also sells food, coffee, etc
And a back area for quieter study. 2nd floor is a lot quieter with loads of areas to work and a much larger computer area and private computer room. 3rd floor is even quieter but less of it is available to everyone with a part sectioned off.

Very busy during the exam period.
Original post by r-t
Do you have to pay the deposit at the time you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope! you apply now, i think you get allocated a room around july, not sure when you pay a deposit but its not when you apply!
Reply 857
Nope! you apply now, i think you get allocated a room around july, not sure when you pay a deposit but its not when you apply!

Oh okay that was the only thing putting me off applying now haha thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
For accommodation, does it matter if my student finance application isn't complete yet?

Original post by r-t
Oh okay that was the only thing putting me off applying now haha thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for asking and answering that question, I've held back for the same reason!
Original post by Ki Yung Na
For accommodation, does it matter if my student finance application isn't complete yet?!

No i applied for accommodation without finishing student finance :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending