I have applied to do history, any one else? 😊x

Posted from TSR Mobile

same here :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by The.Joker
same here :smile:

AW YAY, are you living at home or living there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 882
Original post by r-t
Business management for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by robbydays
Business management:smile:

Hey guys! Have you firmed QM? What are you predicted? How good is the course at QM compared to kcl or city or soas?
Reply 883
Original post by mooo
Hey guys! Have you firmed QM? What are you predicted? How good is the course at QM compared to kcl or city or soas?

Yeh I've firmed it. My predicted is AAC and QM want 320 UCAS points. I don't know how good the course is compared to the other 3 but I assume it's better than QM because they're ranked higher.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 884
Original post by r-t
Yeh I've firmed it. My predicted is AAC and QM want 320 UCAS points. I don't know how good the course is compared to the other 3 but I assume it's better than QM because they're ranked higher.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think Im might get AAD! which is 300 UCAS pionts, do you think they will let me in? I heard the course was previously in clearing :s-smilie:
Original post by Jazzyb11
AW YAY, are you living at home or living there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be living from home, what about you?
Reply 886
Original post by mooo
I think Im might get AAD! which is 300 UCAS pionts, do you think they will let me in? I heard the course was previously in clearing :s-smilie:

I'm worried that I'll do worse aswell. Yeh the course was previously in clearing so I assume they'll accept both of us even if we do miss out a grade. But I think the subject that I'm going to get the lowest grade in is business though which is what I've applied to haha. Just my luck :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 887
I'll be living from home, what about you?

I'll be living at home aswell, where are you all commuting from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by r-t
I'll be living at home aswell, where are you all commuting from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live quite near to qmul, probs will take me 20 mins to get there.
Original post by Jazzyb11
I have applied to do history, any one else? 😊x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have! :smile:
Reply 890
I live quite near to qmul, probs will take me 20 mins to get there.

Lucky, I'll probably take about 50mins to get there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by silversarah
I have! :smile:

Yay another person lol 😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GrappleX
Yeah me too! Firmed it as well :smile: have you applied for accommodation yet? Also what are your required grades, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I firmed mine too. They offered me ABB. And no I haven't applied for accommodation because Queen Mary won't offer me any (on the basis that I live in London) so I have to search for cheap accommodation around Mile End What are your required grades?
QMUL : Accounting & Management BSC

Is GCSE English at grade B a must?

I've got GCSE English grade C and I do A level Maths A level economics BTEC Business
Reply 894
Original post by deenattireco
QMUL : Accounting & Management BSC

Is GCSE English at grade B a must?

I've got GCSE English grade C and I do A level Maths A level economics BTEC Business

I called them up to ask a similar question for business management. They said as long as you have either a B in English language or English literature then it's fine. I had a C in English language but a B in literature and I got an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by r-t
I called them up to ask a similar question for business management. They said as long as you have either a B in English language or English literature then it's fine. I had a C in English language but a B in literature and I got an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't do English Literature. I can't be bothered to do iGCSE English and get a B lol. I'm going to phone them tomorrow because Economics is a heavily English essay based subject anyway.
Reply 896
Original post by deenattireco
I didn't do English Literature. I can't be bothered to do iGCSE English and get a B lol. I'm going to phone them tomorrow because Economics is a heavily English essay based subject anyway.

Yeh the subjects that you're studying may compensate for not having the B. Worth a try.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an offer for ABB for history I was wondering if they take lower grades on results day
Original post by ezzabean
I've got an offer for ABB for history I was wondering if they take lower grades on results day

They may take BBB, but I don't know how competitive that course is.. Why don't you email the admission team?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ezzabean

I know someone who got ABC and got in x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending