The Student Room Group

Have you already submitted UCAS for Architecture ?

It's still quite early even for Cambridge to send off your UCAS application, just wondered if anyone has already finalised and sent off for Architecture and which were your 5 choices.

Good luck to everyone !
---
Here's the Architecture Connect/Stalking Page - you'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ez_accountancy
It's still quite early even for Cambridge to send off your UCAS application, just wondered if anyone has already finalised and sent off for Architecture and which were your 5 choices.

Good luck to everyone !

I'm thinking of sending mine at the end of the month, just finalising my personal statement but I think even when I send it off my teachers will take forever to write a reference and predictions :angry: my college is really unorganised. Anyway :biggrin: I applied for UCL, UAL, Sheffield, Oxford brookes but got nothing for my fifth choice yet :confused: how about you?
Original post by IDIOSYNCRASY.
I'm thinking of sending mine at the end of the month, just finalising my personal statement but I think even when I send it off my teachers will take forever to write a reference and predictions :angry: my college is really unorganised. Anyway :biggrin: I applied for UCL, UAL, Sheffield, Oxford brookes but got nothing for my fifth choice yet :confused: how about you?

it's actually my son who is applying for architecture, not me, I'm just feeling the stress with/for him !

I managed to get my son to draft his personal statement over the summer holidays, so just getting it finalised after about a dozen drafts ! I think we will both be glad to see it finally submitted.

He will be applying to Cambridge, Bath, Cardiff, Sheffield and Nottingham.

I tried to convince him apply for UCL, but various things had put him off. They are all great places, so can't really go wrong.

Best of luck to you.
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to Architecture connect/stalking page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:
Reply 4

Hey what a level subjects youre doing and your predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 19cvabn
Hey what a level subjects youre doing and your predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm only doing an Alevel in product design and alevel in Dutch and a BTEC extended diploma in engineering :frown: So that means UCL won't accept me unfortunately (It's my first choice as well :cry:) but I'm willing to give it a shot ahaa. I'm thinking of westminster as my fifth choice but not sure yet.. I'm sorry I got carried away slightly :biggrin:

for product design i'm predicted A* and A for Dutch and as for my BTEC DDD, how about you and where you planning to go? :^_^:
Reply 6
I'm only doing an Alevel in product design and alevel in Dutch and a BTEC extended diploma in engineering :frown: So that means UCL won't accept me unfortunately (It's my first choice as well :cry:) but I'm willing to give it a shot ahaa. I'm thinking of westminster as my fifth choice but not sure yet.. I'm sorry I got carried away slightly :biggrin:

for product design i'm predicted A* and A for Dutch and as for my BTEC DDD, how about you and where you planning to go? :^_^:

You could email them or call the admission tutors in UCL just to be sure . Ive already have my a level grades and achieve ABB on it art stats and media stud, currently im doing foundation diploma to compensate my "missing" a's hahaha. Deffo going to apply to Newcastle, ual, nottingham. Im still thinking the other two tho.
Original post by 19cvabn
You could email them or call the admission tutors in UCL just to be sure . Ive already have my a level grades and achieve ABB on it art stats and media stud, currently im doing foundation diploma to compensate my "missing" a's hahaha. Deffo going to apply to Newcastle, ual, nottingham. Im still thinking the other two tho.

I think I'll give them a ring soon, good luck to you :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by 19cvabn

I also achieved ABB and I'm doing my foundation also, but to compensate for not having Art A level. Is that true that the foundation can actually compensate for not having 3 A's for some uni's? And if so which?
Reply 9
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to Architecture connect/stalking page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:

Not many of us have entered our details on the above page, there must be loads more who have or will apply, please share.
Reply 10
Hello everybody :smile: I am about to submit my UCAS app for architecture in the next few days, and was wondering for Cardiff University since they want the portfolio to be a print out sent by mail, when should I send it? I'm guessing immediately after I submit the UCAS app... or are they going to notify me and tell me when to send it? And they ask for 4 sheets A4, could I possibly put multiple works on one page? Thank you and good luck to every one :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending