The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University 2014/15

Heya, thought I'd make this thread for everyone who's started or applying for City this year. :h: SO - who's going?

You can connect to City University here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer for Psychology - 340 UCAS points

Got it the day after I sent my UCAS :smile:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Im applying for Business management. My current grades are BBB with a strong transcript. Would i be able to get in?
Original post by Imzee15
Im applying for Business management. My current grades are BBB with a strong transcript. Would i be able to get in?

Hi, I also wanna apply for Business Management but the entry requirements are AAA so I don't think you will get accepted. The next option is Brunel with BBB minimum. Don't wanna get your hopes low so apply nonetheless. Perhaps they do accept you depending on your personal statement !

Hope this helps!
Reply 4
Posted from TSR Mobile

No My As level are BBB and my personal statement is Good
Reply 5
Original post by Hollienikita
I got an offer for Psychology - 340 UCAS points

Got it the day after I sent my UCAS :smile:

I got an offer for Psychology too!
Reply 6
Hi Puddles,

I've applied to study Adult nursing a City. Have had my application acknowledged and er, nothing. I'm currently on the Access to Nursing at Kingston and I've heard that City don't get intouch till April/May! Trying not to think about it too much.
Original post by NanTue
Hi Puddles,

I've applied to study Adult nursing a City. Have had my application acknowledged and er, nothing. I'm currently on the Access to Nursing at Kingston and I've heard that City don't get intouch till April/May! Trying not to think about it too much.

I've applied to City as well, and I've been patiently waiting for an interview invite, i really want to go. I've read a few people already have offers though
hi , do u know the pass mark for the literacy paper and numeracy paper
Original post by faketalesofg
I've applied to City as well, and I've been patiently waiting for an interview invite, i really want to go. I've read a few people already have offers though

hi , do u know the pass mark for the literacy paper and numeracy paper:s-smilie:
Original post by psybiohealth
hi , do u know the pass mark for the literacy paper and numeracy paper:s-smilie:

it's usually 50%
Reply 11
I know nothing, only what i've read here. I like the group session thing. but i'd really like to hear from them. Why have some people got places and others haven't even heard anything. Still wanna go though.
Original post by NanTue
I know nothing, only what i've read here. I like the group session thing. but i'd really like to hear from them. Why have some people got places and others haven't even heard anything. Still wanna go though.

Hi! I'm currently studying child nursing at City :smile: I had my interview really early but a lot of my friends had late interviews! So I wouldn't worry too much! Good luck though :smile: I'm happy to answer any questions if you have any! X
Original post by NanTue

I still haven't heard anything nor does my applications say rejected so the patient wait is becoming very difficult
Reply 14
Im studying psychology too 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
i firmed my place at city for adult nursing!!
thats wierd... cuz i applied for them and i firmed my place there...i got some friends who got rejections.. almost the whole class got replies from city for child nursing or adult nursing and midwifery and theres like 30 of us!... giv them a call :smile:
Original post by fantahabib
i firmed my place at city for adult nursing!!

Congratulations! :smile: I'm a current nursing student at city! You'll love it! X
Original post by Iloveladygagaxo
Congratulations! :smile: I'm a current nursing student at city! You'll love it! X

im really excited, my cousin studies child nursing at city too ! shes a first year student so you might know her lol!
i went city for one week for nursing and midwifery tester and really liked it !!!!
Original post by fantahabib
im really excited, my cousin studies child nursing at city too ! shes a first year student so you might know her lol!
i went city for one week for nursing and midwifery tester and really liked it !!!!

I'm a first year child nurse too :smile: so I probably do know her lol! You'll really enjoy it! I love it at City! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending