The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

A105 Oct Intake

Scroll to see replies

Hey everyone :smile:,
Does anyone know what the A105 Exam covers?
Does it cover all of the books?
I'm keen to know so I know whether to begin the very early stages of revision,
Thanks!
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
The way the exam works is yes, it is across all the books but they give you a guide in the runup to it that kinda narrows down what you need to study.

So you don't have to worry about memorizing all 4 books. They give you plenty of time for revision as well so I wouldnt worry too much.

Hope that helps.
I am just about to take my exam on the A105 course and dreading it. I have not enjoyed this course as much as the previous course A100, but I was new to OU then last year and excited to be studying and using the brain cells after quite a gap in education. I have read with interest all the comments above and would agree wholeheartedly will many of them. In particular the nightmare of the Wiki!!! But my question is this.... does anyone know if there are any answers to examination past paper questions that I can have a look at to get an idea of the sort of answers we should be producing for the exam A105? OU do not provide any and seem fairly vague about what we should be writing. It would be nice to look at some model answers to get a handle on the sort of thing they are looking for. Any ideas anyone?Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending