The Student Room Group

You wakeup, Zombies Everywhere Dawn of Dead Stylee. Where do you go?

I'm sure most of us have wondered this. Playing Dead Rising on the xbox360 has reminded me of this question....

You wake up one morning, only to find that most people are zombies, more and more people are turning into zombies as the biting bastards keep multiplying through humans.

Where do you go? What do you grab for weapons? Do you head out to meet your loved ones or just think; hell no I'm solo mofo!

Personally I'd grab my cricket bat and head for Tesco's!

I am deffo looking forward to your responses on this one!! :eek:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Steal my mums car, merrily waving at her still animated corpse. I'd drive down Parkstreet Guns, and steal myself a shotty. Then, I'd cruise to a shop I once worked in, which has steel shutters and heavy metal doors, and many points of escape. Then, as its an offy, I'd get royally drunk until the radio stopped working, and then most likely cap myself in a fit of maudlin realisation.
Reply 2
first id jump in my car, drive to the chinese shop type thats around here somehwere, steal the swords ive wanted for ages :biggrin:, drive to a mens clothes shop, steal a long trenchcoat, walk into middle of road wearing long coat and sword in hand. :biggrin: i watch way too many films
Reply 3
Head to the winchester... obviously
Reply 4
Superman

Where else would you go!:p:
Reply 5
Back to sleep.
Reply 6
Hmmm, pretend I was a zombie thing get in a car driving in a poor way not to give myself away then find some form of weapon and find any surviors, then go to loads of shops get loads of supplies then hide with the survivors then travel via plane across the World finding more suviors, then finally start a new civilisaton with the surviors which will eventually go back into normality.
Reply 7
well... as i see it...

i would fight my way from my bed to my closet. i have some nice toys in there. plus its cunnected to another room. grabbing my sword and 45's. rushing out of the closet into the next room, i'd jump out the window to stay away from the zombies in the house. i'd than rush to my nieghbors house and break in. seeing if he turned or not, i'll take him out. taking his keys, and looking for possable weapons. if the guy didn't turn, i'd take him with me. my nieghbor was in the military! oh yea! next, we would go into town fo gas. can't go anywhere with out gas. visiting several stores for supply, we would most likely get food, drink, camera(digital cause those r nice), and ammo. :ts: getting anyone we could, our group might grow into 5. thats a good number. after everything is set, we'd go to my work place. my boss is always there. now if he turned, i'd have no problem with taking him out. now if he didn't...or well, he shouldn't have looked like a zombie that stupid jerk!!:mad:
now, theres luckly a radio station out side of my town, a good 8 miles. going there, we'd set a signal stating what happened. finding a few zombies, we'd take care of business. maybe theres a few... more like two radio guys still alive. setting up the station as a base. communicate with the out side world so the military could bomb the place.
Reply 8
I'd phone my bf (not sentimental but hes the hardest person I know and totally unphasable) then I'd go to the army base near me, no better place to be!!
Reply 9
I'd find a friend who would help me commit ritual [arse can't remember the word for when samurai kill themselves]
Reply 10
hmmmm, good question.
I have actually given this some thought. I'll have to find some cool people to come with me to secure one of the large shopping malls. I saw it in a film once :smile:. This time we'll make sure it's secure. Excellent thinking on the Tesco front, someone will have to be in charge of food supplies, and I don't mean for the zombies.
A full plan that is both cunning and delicious will take time to evolve. So it's a case of locking up the building and use small units at a time to go out to capture materials and slowly get to grips with the situation.
Reply 11
Escape to a shop like Tescos. Board the windows expect for a small one where i can watch the outside. Wait for a month so that all the zombies will decompose. Go outside. Scream a cliched NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when i find out i am the only surviving human.

Then it is just watching nature take over Britain again.
Reply 12
Where would I go? Make a run down to Tesco on my bike, hotwire one of their trucks, load it up with food and as many surviving people as'll fit and drive it back up the hill to mah hoos.

Weapons? Oh where to begin! Well...there's the tractor-mower with the enclosed cabin; should be good for taking out a few of the undead gits. Then there's always the variety of gardening and DIY paraphanalia that we have in our tool store - including, but not limited to, shears, scythes, pitch-forks, several shovels, two machetes, a nail gun, loads of 2x4's and other stuff! Yeah, I think we'd be pretty safe here :biggrin:
Reply 13
Inspired by Shaun of the Dead, i'd totally go to the pub :-)

No but seriously, I'd try and gather as many survivors as possible and then go far far away to create a new civilisation.

The army base would be a 50/50 idea..because there would be lots of soldiers there...so if they have all been er..zombified..then you certainly wouldn't want to go there; but if they aren't, then yeah army base would be a sanctuary.
Reply 14
Superman

Only after hurling old records at some zombies in the backyard.
Reply 15
Carl
I'd find a friend who would help me commit ritual [arse can't remember the word for when samurai kill themselves]

Seppuku.

Personally, I'd go an nick an articulated lorry, fill it with whisky, and go running zombies over. Then when I'm either surrounded, or out of petrol, chuck a match in the back and WE'LL ALL FRY!
Reply 16
Id have a lie in, maybe make some breakfast and wait for some neighbour (someone like you guys) to come around in a big truck with lots of weapons and other survivors, as theres bound to be atleast 50 ex army guys livin in my neighbourhood, each creating there own misfit groups.
Reply 17
Maybe get a gun, shoot some people I don't like...would claim they were zombies if anyone asked.
I've just remembered I had a dream about this!! Didn't end up too well, ended up going to scotland and some uni campus! But i have a lake, can zombies swim? I guess not so I'd probably go into the middle of that (it has an island and wait it out)
Do exactly what they did in Dawn of the Dead and head down to my mum's apartment in Eastbourne - there's plenty of yachts docked there, just nick one of them with a water purifyer and some fishing rods and wait for the scourge to die!

Latest

Trending

Trending