The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

this is getting absurd... sat mine on the 21st aug ... and still no results.. wtf is going on???
they kept me on my toes the WHOLE day!!
Just got mine:

So an average of 672.5. Could be worse, could be better.
good results...

i wonder how they are actually sending these results... seems like they sending the last few like louisag who sat it in september....

maybe its time to mail them..
Reply 63
grrrrrrrrrrr got 490, 530, 500, 500........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........oh well atleast it beats 0
i got 655 is this good or ok ?
Reply 65
I THINK...it was all down to how much practice one did...
i got Verbal Reasoning:650
Quantitative Reasoning:590
Abstract Reasoning: 560
Decision Analysis: 470
Average - 568
:-(

any good!?
Reply 67
;no; I got mine today and ye Im thick! I've always known that so why I even think I have a chance in hell of getting into medicine is beyond me!
I got:
Verbal Reasoning:500
Quantitative Reasoning: 620
Abstract Reasoning:580
Decision Analysis:320

I don't know whether to laugh or cry about the 320:confused:

My average is 505...
I phoned Sheff though & they said there not really going to look at it so I may still be in with a tiny chance....
sigh.. seems like everyone has gotten theirs.... plus working hours are over...
no sign of my results....
Reply 69
hey, well done everyone!
i got:
with an average of 680, so thats pretty good i guess
i got:

520 (bit disappointed with that, but was defo my weakest section)
530 (again, wee bit disappointed)

avg = 590

quite strange that it says on the website that most peoples' scores across all 4 sections usually dont vary by much...but mine vary but quite a lot (160 points!!!)!!

im reasonably pleased...as long as i wasnt miles off the average mark, its all good!
Reply 71
quite strange that it says on the website that most peoples' scores across all 4 sections usually dont vary by much...but mine vary but quite a lot (160 points!!!)!!

Mine vary by 300 points!:mad:
i am so disappointed with mine :frown::frown::frown:

Average of 565...
Reply 73
Verbal Reasoning: 640
Quantitative Reasoning: 700
Abstract Reasoning: 830
Decision Analysis: 580

Average = 687.5 :biggrin:
Reply 74
I'm really impressed with all the scores of over 800! That's seriously fantastic!
hey...i did reallllllyyyy bad. i got 580,570,530,620. dnt no wat 2 do...bcuz average is about 600 n im well below lol...do u fink unis wud consider me or do dey not pay much attention 2 it?? bcuz i did get all As...??
Reply 76
520 - Really dissappointed about this man, it totally bought my average down.
Reply 77
muslimPRINCESS
hey...i did reallllllyyyy bad. i got 580,570,530,620. dnt no wat 2 do...bcuz average is about 600 n im well below lol...do u fink unis wud consider me or do dey not pay much attention 2 it?? bcuz i did get all As...??

You've done a hell of a lot better than me! And if you don't apply you'll never know and to be honest I don't think a lot of unis are looking at them that much! Im still applying hoping that somewhere will at least interview me...if they don't all get there one day lol:smile:
lol thanks scrubs,wat did u get?im sure it aint 2 bad....i didnt fink dey look at it much..but its jus coz of competition innit...but oh well..i already applied neway lol
Don't panic everyone! Just because you have "below-average" UKCAT results (whatever that means....the scoring system is strange) doesn't mean you absolutely definitely not going to get in. Because it's so new and because it hasn't been the most unproblematic test ever written, my school has told me they're regarding this year as a trial run....I think Aberdeen (or some uni...can't remember which) were only using it as a test....they'd do their normal admissions selection, then see how much this corresponded with the UKCAT to see if it was viable as a selection tool. That doesn't sound like they'd hold it against you. I imagine most unis are using it like this.

Latest

Trending

Trending