The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Reaper23
2600 points overall. I got like 560-660 points on 1 2 and 4, then managed 860 for the weird shapes one...:eek:

I heard that anything above 2500 is fairly good, so I am quite pleased...I thought I would average 500 and not hit the 2000 point mark.

Haha, I know what you mean. I was expecting 300 in every section, not because I thought I did too badly, just because things have a way of not working out for me and getting something sub-400 would not have been shocking.

Also zyao, don't worry about it. I saw your post on NMM too, you shouldn't feel so sorry for yourself, your average is really high because of that AR!
:biggrin:
I did poop. 590 for Verbal Reasoning, 600 for Quantitative, 460 for Abstract (I ran out of time, guessed and panicked), and 590 for Decision. I am decidedly average in every sense :frown: miserrrryyy
Reply 142
Don't worry, not a lot of weight is put into the UKCAT apart from at certain Unis :smile:

As long as your personal statement and grades are good, I don't see the problem.
Reply 143
900 for Abstract Reasoning :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
530 for Decision analysis :s-smilie:
750 for Quantative Reasoning :smile: :smile:
700 for the other one (forget its name) :rolleyes:

Average = 720, would be more if it wasnt for that stupid Decision Analysis :mad:
Reply 144
Jesus Christ.
i got an avg ov 675.. which i'm hoping is decent
verbal - 580
quantitative - 810
abstract - 650
decision - 660
total ov 2700

i'm not too worried about it though cuz i'm only applyin to one uni that needs ukcat.. the other 3 don't need anyfin
as far as i knew, only liverpool and bristol required no admissions test. where else?
bright star
as far as i knew, only liverpool and bristol required no admissions test. where else?

Birmingham as well.
yeah.. and i'm applying to those 3 and Manchester
Reply 149
How weird is it for someone to get full marks for abstract reasoning?

Do the uni's think 'weirdo!'
Reply 150
I got an average of 657.5
Reply 151
Getting full marks on abstract reasoning gets you in anywhere to study medicine, so iv heard :p: lol. But seriously I've no idea how I did it... My sister got full marks on that section as well last year... how wierd

Latest

Trending

Trending