The Student Room Group

If we had an actual PURGE would you participate, what would you do ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TroyAndAbed
Well, I am not quite rebellious enough to murder someone so a little recreational drug use will be just fine for me. :smile:

You don't need the purge to do that :cool:
Reply 21
Original post by Da Di Doo
Kill my boss

Boss, I'm sorry I'm not coming into work today but my child is winding us up and I've do you think your doing, the catalytic converter does not affect the engine at all, in fact the engine is not even thingy to the CC so I suggest you take your fat ass back to college da di doo
Original post by Arkasia
You don't need the purge to do that :cool:

I know. :cool: But it is how I would pass the time.
Original post by TroyAndAbed
I know. :cool: But it is how I would pass the time.

Imagine if the Purge was on 4/20.
Original post by Cool As Ice
Boss, I'm sorry I'm not coming into work today but my child is winding us up and I've do you think your doing, the catalytic converter does not affect the engine at all, in fact the engine is not even thingy to the CC so I suggest you take your fat ass back to college da di doo

I didn't exactly understand that but I think you just insulted me
I honestly do believe that there will be a purge of ethnic men within the next 10 years.

Actually there is no doubt seeing how we're demonized and seen as the scum of the earth. I will fight like a spartan till the end though.
Reply 26
Write a list of the people I hate, kill them, then rob a bank.
Reply 27
I didn't exactly understand that but I think you just insulted me

Exactly! you don't understand anything to do with cars so don't tell me I'm wrong. I've been working at a garage as an apprentice for 2 weeks now and I'm sure I already know more than us.

and how exactly do you think I insulated us?
Exactly! you don't understand anything to do with cars so don't tell me I'm wrong. I've been working at a garage as an apprentice for 2 weeks now and I'm sure I already know more than us.

and how exactly do you think I insulated us?

I never said you were wrong. I don't know if you're wrong or right because I read what you wrote like 9 times and got so confused.

The 'go back to college' bit was the part I understood and that's why I thought you insulted me.

I'm going to take a stab at guessing what you said. I think you were saying that because I don't like my job I should go back to college and get an education to get a better job?

I finished college and I'm in my gap year now to earn some money and redo some A Levels before I go to university.
Go on holiday and return once it's over
I would go on holiday, but I can imagine that booking a holiday during that would be ridiculously expensive and I'm not exactly loaded, so if it was stupidly expensive, I would stay in and smoke till I passed out :biggrin:
Reply 31
I never said you were wrong. I don't know if you're wrong or right because I read what you wrote like 9 times and got so confused.

The 'go back to college' bit was the part I understood and that's why I thought you insulted me.

I'm going to take a stab at guessing what you said. I think you were saying that because I don't like my job I should go back to college and get an education to get a better job?

I finished college and I'm in my gap year now to earn some money and redo some A Levels before I go to university.

You basically said I was a crap car mechanic and I should quit whilst I'm ahead

I never told you to go back to college or insult you, for all I know you may already be in college so........

Wrong, I didn't know you even had a job so how could I say get a better job ?

What do you want, a medal ?

go get some damn respect girl, even if it means getting a good dicking inside of you
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 32
Lol I'd be one of the first to go.

Actually I imagine my inner psycho/god complex would come out which I would rather not disclose
I've got a couple people to stab
Dress as a viking and go rapin and pillagin
Reply 35
I thought about this and here's what I'd do.

1. Get a massive gang of people (some scary looking bastards) that I trust and will pay enough to make them on my side.

2. Arrange to pick up a MASSIVE shipment of cocaine in the morning of the purge.

3. I will have advertised anonymously over social media that I will be selling insane amounts of cocaine at discounted price, at a place to be determined.

4. I would have houses set up in various locations with security fittings and look out points, so they are very secure.

5. I would put an announcement on social media 2 hours before the purge saying I will confirm the address once the purge starts, but it will be in the XXXXX area.

6. Set everything up at the chosen house, scary dudes with guns, escape routes etc.

7. Put the exact address on social media once the purge starts.

8. Massive profit

Either that or just take my massive gang and go and rob some insanely rich dude's house...

You basically said I was a crap car mechanic and I should quit whilst I'm ahead

I never told you to go back to college or insult you, for all I know you may already be in college so........

Wrong, I didn't know you even had a job so how could I say get a better job ?

What do you want, a medal ?

go get some damn respect girl, even if it means getting a good dicking inside of you

Loool look at you trying to start an argument.

In my first post, the one that you replied to, I said I'd kill my boss. So you did know I have a job. That is unless you randomly picked a post without reading it, quoted it and replied with something that is not even related to the post for God knows whatever reason.

I said I THINK you were trying to insult me. Then I explained what I thought you were saying to me. If I'm wrong then, ok whoops. I misinterpreted what you were saying but I did explain that I had no idea what you were very randomly rambling on about.

Also, you did indeed tell me to go back to college. Re read your post. Whether you meant it literally or not, I don't know.

How did I say that you're a crap car mechanic? If that's what you interpreted from what I wrote then I'm very c̶o̶n̶f̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ sorry.
Go about my life as normal, because nothing would happen. Maybe smoke weed in plain view in my local highstreet, but that's about it. I don't buy into this notion that the average person would magically transform into a raging psychopath just because there is no authority telling them what to do. An absence of laws doesn't mean that people's morality and consciences would vanish. As for criminals, well they already commit crime with impunity every single day regardless of the law and 90% are never caught in the act by the police anyway, so what changes there?

A really stupid, illogical movie, in my opinion.
Sniper rifle up high somewhere, hidden. Maybe not to kill, maybe maim anyone who has been a dick to me.
Reply 39
Loool look at you trying to start an argument.

In my first post, the one that you replied to, I said I'd kill my boss. So you did know I have a job. That is unless you randomly picked a post without reading it, quoted it and replied with something that is not even related to the post for God knows whatever reason.

I said I THINK you were trying to insult me. Then I explained what I thought you were saying to me. If I'm wrong then, ok whoops. I misinterpreted what you were saying but I did explain that I had no idea what you were very randomly rambling on about.

Also, you did indeed tell me to go back to college. Re read your post. Whether you meant it literally or not, I don't know.

How did I say that you're a crap car mechanic? If that's what you interpreted from what I wrote then I'm very c̶o̶n̶f̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ sorry.

I think you tried to start an argument

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending