The Student Room Group

White student stabbed in racist attack. Police refuse to call it a racist attack.

A white student who was walking to school in Dagenham was 'randomly' attacked and stabbed repeatatly by a gang of Asian men who racially abused him.

You would think this would be clear cut example of a racist attack, yes?

You would be wrong.

The media is calling it 'unprovoked' and the police are calling it 'motiveless' Absolutely no mention what so ever of this being a racist attack.

Once again the politically correct power structure which dominates society goes out of its way to cover up racist crimes against white people.

The question is, Why?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/teenager-stabbed-four-times-on-his-way-to-college-exam-plugs-wound-with-tissue-paper-to-sit-test-9754760.html

http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk/news/crime-courts/i_thought_my_son_was_lying_dead_somewhere_stabbed_dagenham_teen_s_mum_speaks_out_1_3781180?usurv=skip
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by capitalismstinks
A white student who was walking to school in Dagenham was 'randomly' attacked stabbed repeatatly by a gang of Asian men who racially abused him.

You would be wrong.

The media is calling it 'unprovoked' and the police are calling it 'motiveless'

Once again the politically correct power structure which dominates society goes out of its way to cover up racist crimes against white people.

Why is this happening?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/teenager-stabbed-four-times-on-his-way-to-college-exam-plugs-wound-with-tissue-paper-to-sit-test-9754760.html

http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk/news/crime-courts/i_thought_my_son_was_lying_dead_somewhere_stabbed_dagenham_teen_s_mum_speaks_out_1_3781180?usurv=skip

Not why is this happening, but why aren't we protesting like those asians would if it had happened to someone of their race.
Original post by AccountingBabe
Not why is this happening, but why aren't we protesting like those asians would if it had happened to someone of their race.

This is a good point. I think it's because white people have no legitimate anti-racism groups on their side -- which is outrageous considering how many human rights and anti-racism organisations there are.

The only people speaking out at the moment are extremist groups. Which puts a lot of white people off from getting involved.

The power structure clearly is not on white peoples side, so i suppose its up to white people themselves to organise their own anti-racist, anti-violence movements.
(edited 9 years ago)
A white student who was walking to school in Dagenham was 'randomly' attacked and stabbed repeatatly by a gang of Asian men who racially abused him.

You would be wrong.

The media is calling it 'unprovoked' and the police are calling it 'motiveless' Absolutely no mention what so ever of this being a racist attack.

The question is, Why?

Yet another example of someone exploiting a disgusting crime to support their xenophobic attitudes towards society. The problem here is the fact that a boy was stabbed, not that there's some kind of "cover up" by the "police of political correctness" that you've no doubt convinced yourself runs this country.
Original post by Chlorophile
Yet another example of someone exploiting a disgusting crime to support their xenophobic attitudes towards society. The problem here is the fact that a boy was stabbed, not that there's some kind of "cover up" by the "police of political correctness" that you've no doubt convinced yourself runs this country.

No, the problem here was that white people are experiencing extreme levels of racism and hate all over the country and the authorities keep on covering it up.

Rotherham is just the tip of the iceberg.

My agenda is anti-racism, anti-violence and anti-instituational racism. Whats your agenda?
(edited 9 years ago)
No, the problem here was that white people are experiencing extreme levels of racism and hate all over the country and the authorities keep on covering it up.

My agenda is anti-racism and anti-violence and anti-instituational racism. Whats your agenda?

If your agenda were anti-racism, you'd be focussing your attention on the extreme levels of prejudice of the British public against Muslims (yes, I know they're not a race but it's the exact same thing) rather than cherry-picking the minute number of cases that are against white people. I am not going to deny that there are racist incidents against white people but they are vastly outnumbered - to a ridiculous extent - by racist incidents by white British people against people of other nationalities. Your agenda isn't anti-racism, your agenda is promoting xenophobia whilst pretending to be anti-racist. I don't see you moaning about the many racially motivated incidents against Muslims that happen constantly in Britain.
I'm not sure exactly what their reasons are but I would say that there seems to be a pre-conceived idea that only white people can be racist and that other races can't be racist to white people. This is of course incorrect.
White English are actually an ethnic minority themselves in London now right?
This is a good point. I think it's because white people have no legitimate anti-racism groups on their side -- which is outrageous considering how many human rights and anti-racism organisations there are.

The only people speaking out at the moment are extremist groups. Which puts a lot of white people off from getting involved.

The power structure clearly is not on white peoples side, so i suppose its up to white people themselves to organise their own anti-racist, anti-violence movements.

I think it's cus none of you care enough to go out into the streets with signs to protest lol.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about or you are just suffering from a cognitive bias.
If your agenda were anti-racism, you'd be focussing your attention on the extreme levels of prejudice of the British public against Muslims (yes, I know they're not a race but it's the exact same thing) rather than cherry-picking the minute number of cases that are against white people. I am not going to deny that there are racist incidents against white people but they are vastly outnumbered - to a ridiculous extent - by racist incidents by white British people against people of other nationalities. Your agenda isn't anti-racism, your agenda is promoting xenophobia whilst pretending to be anti-racist. I don't see you moaning about the many racially motivated incidents against Muslims that happen constantly in Britain.

In Rotherham. The police and authorities coved by the rape and torture of white children for over 15 years. This i the most shocking level of institutional racism and cover up thats ever been seen in Britain.

If there were anti-racism and human rights organisations on white peoples side, then it would never have happened in the first place. Thats why i'm focusing on institutional anti-white racism and anti-white violence, because its being ignored by the power system who actively want to cover it up.

But, don't tell me what racism and oppression to focus on. You wouldn't say to a black person, oh, you are racist because you only focus on anti-black racism. Or to a Muslim Oh, you are racist because you only focus on Islamophobia. Or to woman, oh you are a sexist because you only focus on anti-female sexism etc etc etc.

This wort of double standard only applies to white people. And its part of the fabric which led to Rotherham in the first place. You are part of the problem.
In Rotherham. The police and authorities coved by the rape and torture of white children for over 15 years. This i the most shocking level of institutional racism and cover up thats ever been seen in Britain.

If there were anti-racism and human rights organisations on white peoples side, then it would never have happened in the first place. Thats why i'm focusing on institutional anti-white racism and anti-white violence, because its being ignored by the power system who actively want to cover it up.

But, don't tell me what racism and oppression to focus on. You wouldn't say to a black person, oh, you are racist because you only focus on anti-black racism. Or to a Muslim Oh, you are racist because you only focus on Islamophobia. Or to woman, oh you are a sexist because you only focus on anti-female sexism etc etc etc.

This wort of double standard only applies to white people. And its part of the fabric which led to Rotherham in the first place. You are part of the problem.

Today, The Guardian wrote an article on how UKIP (and its supporters) are capitalising on the Rotherham sex scandal to gain votes and popularity from people looking for scapegoats. You fit this description perfectly. You are making up a problem.

I wouldn't tell anyone they're being racist for only focussing on a particular type of prejudice - that's not racism, and I'm not calling you racist (on the basis of this anyway). However, contrary to racism against black people and Islamophobia, racism against white people is an incredibly marginal problem. It's not the large scale issue you're pretending it is.
Original post by ChickenMadness
I think it's cus none of you care enough to go out into the streets with signs to protest lol.

They do, but like i said. There are no legitimate avenues of protest at the moment.

Whenever white people try and defend themselves or put a point across from their own perspective, they are immediately rounded on by the entire power structure and labelled extremists. Which always ensures that legitimate protests never gain any traction because moderate people don't want to be involved in that sort of thing. Its an oppressive system.
Just wondering how the police would know if there were racist things that were said, and if it was entirely unprovoked? Was there CCTV there (that records voice??)

There's no mention of that in any of the two articles
Today, The Guardian wrote an article on how UKIP (and its supporters) are capitalising on the Rotherham sex scandal to gain votes and popularity from people looking for scapegoats. You fit this description perfectly. You are making up a problem.

I wouldn't tell anyone they're being racist for only focussing on a particular type of prejudice - that's not racism, and I'm not calling you racist (on the basis of this anyway). However, contrary to racism against black people and Islamophobia, racism against white people is an incredibly marginal problem. It's not the large scale issue you're pretending it is.

Stop saying anti-white racism and violence is a marginal problem. Its not marginal problem to white people. What an offensive thing to say. Are you white?

If the authorities are calling blatent racist incidents like this one 'motiveless' crimes then we don't know how serious the problem is. How many thousands of crimes are logged in as 'motiveless'? Do you have figures?

Its not a marginal problem for the white children up and down the country, who are being targeted by racist sexual predators is it?

The Guardian? This is the paper which is constantly whipping up minorities into states of fear and anger with its hyperbolic coverage on race issues, yet, as soon as the victims are white they go silent??

I'm a long time reader of the Guardian. I'm not the only one becoming sick and tired of its hypocritical and biased approach to these kind of issues. Read below the line and you will see how sick people are becoming.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AuldReekie123
White English are actually an ethnic minority themselves in London now right?

Every ethnicity is a minority in London.
The best way to promote xenophobia, an attack on minorities is to frame it as defense of the majority. A typical strategy employed by racist organisations, parties and people.
I think not just the white people all ethnic groups should protest about this.

WTF are the police playing. ARGHH!

This was a RACIST attack.

If I see a group of asian men, I myself get frightened.
Original post by Profesh
Every ethnicity is a minority in London.

Woah, that's actually pretty deep...
Reply 19

I trust the Guardian as much as I trust UKIP.
That is to say, not at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending