The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster University 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hollywooddreamer
Hey :smile:! I've firmed for Lit too (and creative writing) and am on the facebook group :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will be as soon as the admins accept my request to join haha XD feel free to add me on Facebook, my name is Chloe Maull :biggrin:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Nerdy_Birdy96
I will be as soon as the admins accept my request to join haha XD feel free to add me on Facebook, my name is Chloe Maull :biggrin:

Awesome :smile: I'll add you now, I'm Sarah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome :smile: I'll add you now, I'm Sarah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

okay then :biggrin:

A few profiles have come up, which one are you :tongue:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
A few profiles have come up, which one are you :tongue:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just changed my photo, it should be one of me and a guy in a red coat in front of Big Ben. If you can't see that one, try looking for the photo of two people holding hands, taken from behind :smile:
I've just changed my photo, it should be one of me and a guy in a red coat in front of Big Ben. If you can't see that one, try looking for the photo of two people holding hands, taken from behind :smile:

Okay -thanks, found it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ooh, that's cruel. We should have a joint post-freshers birthday party/rave :laugh::laugh:

isn't it? I am so angry it's that early. hahaha yeah we definitely should, it'll be awesome!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by steelman1000
isn't it? I am so angry it's that early. hahaha yeah we definitely should, it'll be awesome!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Two party weeks XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Two party weeks XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

hungover every day lool

Posted from TSR Mobile
mines even worst, 3rd of October

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, you have the same birthday as me! :biggrin: It was on the friday of freshers last year and I was terrified since I thought I wouldn't know anyone, but it actually went really well. I got cake and everything! :tongue: And it'll be on the Saturday of freshers this year.
Original post by Kathiye
Hey, you have the same birthday as me! :biggrin: It was on the friday of freshers last year and I was terrified since I thought I wouldn't know anyone, but it actually went really well. I got cake and everything! :tongue: And it'll be on the Saturday of freshers this year.

haha that's awesome! (libra is the best lol). did you make friends before your birthday at freshers and did you have a party? haha I don't know if being on a Saturday is a good thing but I'll have to wait to find out lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kathiye

Oh no that means mine is on the Monday :frown: :'( :frown: :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha that's awesome! (libra is the best lol). did you make friends before your birthday at freshers and did you have a party? haha I don't know if being on a Saturday is a good thing but I'll have to wait to find out lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I made friends before my birthday! My flatmates were lovely but I made some other friends too that I spent the night with. I didn't have a party (not really a party person, to be honest) but you probably could pull it off if you wanted to! Saturday should be great - it's the last proper night of freshers since you have lectures on Monday.

Oh no that means mine is on the Monday :frown: :'( :frown: :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, it'll be fine! :P First week isn't too hard.
Has anyone made a Facebook group yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by feynman96
Hi, I'm from Italy and I received a conditional offer for Physics (Mphys).
-I have to score at least 90/100 on my final exam.
-Extras: Italian Physics Olympiad

I'm from Italy too, i firmed a conditional offer for Management, with at least 85%!!what college are you applying for?
I still have to decide!
Original post by granmiriam
I'm from Italy too, i firmed a conditional offer for Management, with at least 85%!!what college are you applying for?
Reply 56
Hey ppl :biggrin: i've accepted my offer of AAB for Geography BSC- predicted grades of A*AA (doing Geo, bio and eco). Btw, there are so many fb groups for lancaster freshers that idk which to join...
Reply 57
Hey,
I hope to study Bsc Psychology @ Lancaster in October.
Need AAB but aiming for a A* in one subject - fingers crossed!
A levels I have studied are
Sociology, Psychology and English lit

Anyone know which college is best to apply for ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply