The Student Room Group

USA news reports Islamic male beheads woman & attacks people after getting fired

Scroll to see replies

They always tend to convert to Islam before they go nuts eh!?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Original post by Bill_Gates
They always tend to convert to Islam before they go nuts eh!?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well he was already nuts before conversion e.g. the drug dealing, attacking police officers etc...
Sad to see that you still haven't learned to read properly :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by IdeasForLife
Your article(s) didn't give a reason for the sacking but I'll assume that it was because he attempted to convert people, just for the sake of this reply. Cool lets start. Killing people for refusing to convert and killing people for getting fired are two different situations which arise from different causes(regardless of the conclusion). If he did kill them for refusing to convert then why did he wait till after he got fired? Surely as soon as they said no, he could've gone home and fetched his knife. But no. He only came back to work in a rage(with a weapon) after they sacked him. So this would point in the direction that he attacked people because he got sacked(and not because they refused to convert).

As the article also mentioned, the report suggested that he attacked people at random. Now if someone refused to convert and he got pissed off at them, then he would attack the person who refused, not just any random person at work.

I've read your second article too. So it says:

It backs up what I said( thanks for pointing me towards it), he only went rage mode after he got fired, so it once again implies he killed (random) colleagues because he got fired(and not because they wouldn't convert to Islam).

You're trying too hard to blame this on Islam. Islam doesn't allow the killing of innocent people(nor forcing them to convert).

Try better next time, I rate your argument a 1/10.

if islam had nothing to do with it, why did he ( amuslim convert) behead this women - random?

0/10 for honesty in debate
Well he was already nuts before conversion e.g. the drug dealing, attacking police officers etc...
Sad to see that you still haven't learned to read properly :smile:

yes that goes for the 100s of them doesnt it?!

all locked up in solitary confinement. Strange how the crazies are dragged towards Islam let alone the poverty stricken :rolleyes:
Original post by Reformed
if islam had nothing to do with it, why did he ( amuslim convert) behead this women - random?

0/10 for honesty in debate

By "if Islam had nothing to do with it", do you mean his actions are against Islam? Or that Islam has no connection to this situation whatsoever?

I think I made my point clear - he did it because he got fired. Cases like this happen, especially in America. You have instances of people holding grudges against their old high school and then going back there years later with a gun(or other weapons)...
Remember Sandy Hook? Why did someone just go in there and shoot kids at random? Because you have violent retards in the world who do crazy things... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

0/10 for your ability to detect honesty in debates.
Reply 45
By "if Islam had nothing to do with it", do you mean his actions are against Islam? Or that Islam has no connection to this situation whatsoever?

I think I made my point clear - he did it because he got fired. Cases like this happen, especially in America. You have instances of people holding grudges against their old high school and then going back there years later with a gun(or other weapons)...
Remember Sandy Hook? Why did someone just go in there and shoot kids at random? Because you have violent retards in the world who do crazy things... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

0/10 for your ability to detect honesty in debates.

yes , people do go crazy in the USA and shoot people. no argument there, thats an issue with US culture too

in THIS case a converted muslim gets sacked for trying to convert people to islam , comes back later and starts beheading people - but to 'you 'yeah theres no link to islam there

0/10 for your frankly complete lack of morals and honesty in debates.
Original post by The_Internet
Well to "convert" all you have to do is read the "shahadah" and in Islamic terms, you're not even a convert, if you just say the words "There is no God, but Allah and Mohammad is his messenger" if you don't do it with sincerity

I think you're MEANT to go to a mosque and if he takes you to a mosque, then you can tell the imam I want to talk to you, and tell them what happened

OR, because Islamically you're not even a Muslim any way, if you dont truly believe it. Just say the words, and you won't have converted. I guess you need a little knowledge on that first..

The uttering of the shahada itself can take someone into the fold of Islam, for example: If there is a Christian man and he utters the shahada as a joke he is now considered as an apostate from Islam, his beliefs take him outside the fold of Islam at the same time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending