The Student Room Group

Mental health nursing applicants 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Skrittles
I'll revise up on them then, I think I got some converstions wrong at Leeds, I still haven't heard from York yet either!

Leeds rejected me to, the maths test there was super difficult, I really screwed that one up. Hope they get back to you soon and don't keep you waiting!
Original post by tazfretwell
Leeds rejected me to, the maths test there was super difficult, I really screwed that one up. Hope they get back to you soon and don't keep you waiting!

Me too, still can't believe I'm waiting and you heard back after a week!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who messed up, still seriously hoping York give me an offer. I think I could be on the maybe pile if I'm still waiting, I hope it's a yes
Reply 462
Hi Elliee

Have you had you interview at UWE yet? Mine is on Tuesday and unlike Southampton (where I've already attended the interview and been offered a place) i haven't received any info from UWE about the interview. Southampton sent me two documents study and an email with loads of info on what to expect. Have you received anything from UWE? Its making me nervous that i may have missed something. Thanksx
Reply 463
Hi I have an interview at leeds next week. Can anyone give me any tips on the numeracy test. I'm a mature student & feel as though this is my last shot so any help much appreciated. Thanks
Original post by Skrittles
Me too, still can't believe I'm waiting and you heard back after a week!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who messed up, still seriously hoping York give me an offer. I think I could be on the maybe pile if I'm still waiting, I hope it's a yes

Really hope it's a yes for you too! It's crazy how long they are making you wait, I don't think I could of hacked it. Good luck at your other interviews too!!
Original post by K8ster
Hi I have an interview at leeds next week. Can anyone give me any tips on the numeracy test. I'm a mature student & feel as though this is my last shot so any help much appreciated. Thanks

Leeds uni have a 'maths for nursing' PDF online which has everything you need to know for the test on it, as well as examples and practice questions with answers. I'm on my phone so I can't link you it, but google 'university of Leeds maths for nursing' and it should come up! The maths test isn't too difficult, and the questions they asked were easier than the ones on the PDF, so if you have a good look at it you should be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 466
Thanks so much for your reply. Thats a great help. Leeds is my first interview and the only one with a numeracy test so fingers crossed. Thanks again :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I have an interview at Lincoln tomorrow, it's my first choice and I'm super nervous!
I was wondering if anyone knew what the English and maths tests include, and what sort of questions will be in the group discussion? :')
Has anyone here firmed for Notts? Looking out for potential classmates :smile: (Grades permitting!)
Has anyone already had an interview for northampton for mental health nursing? I have mine Wednesday and don't really know what to expect, help would be welcomed! Thankyou! Xxx
Has anyone heard back from Leeds Uni 9th Feb MHN interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tanya Raven
Has anyone here firmed for Notts? Looking out for potential classmates :smile: (Grades permitting!)

Have an interview next Wednesday and it's my first choice! Fingers crossed :biggrin:
Original post by KittyAnneR
Have an interview next Wednesday and it's my first choice! Fingers crossed :biggrin:

Oooh fantastic! Well good luck, and hope to see you there in September!
Anybody firmed BCU or Wolverhampton?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have firmed Wolverhampton. :biggrin:

What about you?

Original post by Olivia191196
Anybody firmed BCU or Wolverhampton?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trapped
I have firmed Wolverhampton. :biggrin:

What about you?

It's my insurance. But I don't think I'll get the grades for BCU. What entry???

Posted from TSR Mobile
What grades do you need for BCU? Be positive, you can achieve the grades needed :biggrin:

I was offered September 2016 entry. I don't mind; i can work and save prior to my start date. However, i was told by admissions to expect a phone call to bring the start date forward once people decline their offers, same again on A level results day.

Original post by Olivia191196
It's my insurance. But I don't think I'll get the grades for BCU. What entry???

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had my interview at Coventry today, and I'm really not sure how I got on!
They said we should hear in the next two weeks, so anyone still waiting should hopefully hear soon as well.
Any one firmed York?
Hi. I was at the Leeds Beckett interview. Haven't had a response yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending