The Student Room Group

Describe your most recent nightmare

My most recent nightmare consisted of me driving a car (badly) around Australia and then driving it straight off a cliff. The dream ended when my car made contact with the ground.
Reply 1
I accidentally killed someone in mine, and then it ended. It was pretty abrupt...
I killed a disabled person whilst hiking to a disco. I actually cried when I woke up.
On our way home from the park I drove my nephew home. My car was a bus. :s-smilie: My hands were really greasy so I couldn't drive properly. I was driving like I was drunk and I was putting my nephew's life in danger. I continued driving until I almost drove off the edge of *something*. It was like the edge of the earth but the sea was in front of me. All I could see was the sky and the sea. If I continued driving I would've drowned both me and my nephew. My alarm went off and when I woke up almost had a panic attack. I have a huge fear of the sea and sky.
Giant spiders EVERYWHERE.:frown: Like a metre long and bigger.
Air crash.
Reply 6
I always have the one where my teeth fall out. The last time they crumbled up, but sometimes they fall out one by one, sometimes there's a lot of blood, sometimes non at all.

I remember one time I dreamt that it was the end of the world and everyone was rushing around trying to find someplace to go. I was running, the next thing I remember was that I was on a mountain (I sure can run fast in dreams!). I was alone and a plane was flying really low overhead. Then it was almost like a war zone with planes falling from the sky. There was more to it, but I don't remember now.

I tend to have many vivid dreams but I also get sleep paralysis from time to time which is worse than any nightmare :O
I recently had a nightmare where I was in labour. As if that wasn't bad enough, the midwife was warning me that my contractions would feel like all the bones breaking in my body.

As my contractions took hold, all I could hear and feel was cracking and breaking all over my body.

:indiff:
Reply 8
I used to get terrible dreams about my deepest and darkest worst fear. Now I rarely dream.

A part of me misses dreaming. :frown:
Original post by ^^^HHH^^^
I always have the one where my teeth fall out. The last time they crumbled up, but sometimes they fall out one by one, sometimes there's a lot of blood, sometimes non at all.

I get the same dreams.
Someone was slitting my throat :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest