The Student Room Group

Any Naruto Fans on TSR?

I am and I adore anime!
Though I haven't had the time to catch up due to my academics.
I'm a fan of naruto and many other animes!
Reply 1
Original post by inachigeek21
I am and I adore anime!

yeh :biggrin:
Meeee. Haven't had time to watch it recently though. Going to start incorporating watching it as part of japanese revision :wink:
Reply 3
I would gladly do Kakashi up the ass ngl
Reply 4
Original post by Riku
I would gladly do Kakashi up the ass ngl

the copy cat ninja :eek:
yeah but tbh its just dragging on now, imo it should have ended with naruto vs sasuke 1v1 for control of the leaf village

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Manga is really heating up!!!

Spoiler

Me! Well kinda, I watch it just to see what happens, I used to be a huge fan but now I'm on the fence.
Original post by inachigeek21
I am and I adore anime!

It's almost over :frown:.
Original post by miser
Manga is really heating up!!!

Spoiler

Kaskashi's

Spoiler

****ing rocked!
Reply 10
love naruto been reading for over 7 years now!
its amazing but ngl recently the story has taken a turn to the absurd and stupid....

Spoiler

but yea im hyped for

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
I'm not a fan.
Original post by nmanvi
love naruto been reading for over 7 years now!
its amazing but ngl recently the story has taken a turn to the absurd and stupid....

Spoiler

but yea im hyped for

Spoiler

In before Talk No jutsu wins the battle -_-. I hope to see an amazing fight, but wanted more the of the hokages. Really wanted to see hiruzen saratobi in his prime, said to be the GOD of ninja. I reckon he could have beat Hashirama at that point.
Reply 13
Original post by Prince Kael'thas
If I wanted to catch up after the hokage war following the moon-eyed plan what chapter should I start from?

Not sure where would be best. 515 is the start of the war but it never really ends. The Moon's Eye plan starts heating up around chapter 598.

Original post by TheNoobishKnight
Kaskashi's

Spoiler

****ing rocked!

Yeah. But I'm not really sure how he managed it.

Spoiler

But I'm not complaining. It was pretty sweet.
Original post by miser
Not sure where would be best. 515 is the start of the war but it never really ends. The Moon's Eye plan starts heating up around chapter 598.

Yeah. But I'm not really sure how he managed it.

Spoiler

But I'm not complaining. It was pretty sweet.

Well he was presumably given charka for it and he did master the one he already had(sharingan). Which means he should be able have them both mastered but still how he got them... -_- lol. I think obito already mastered his one too. Still freaking badass.

Itachi is still the biggest badass of them all. Jirayi sensi too. them too freaking rock! I really wish jirayi was back though, and I 100% GUESSED THAT JUTSU NAURTO WAS GONNA DO! I knew it would be that one! hahah
I am a SAO and Tokyo ghoul fan but hate naruto

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Well he was presumably given charka for it and he did master the one he already had(sharingan). Which means he should be able have them both mastered but still how he got them... -_- lol. I think obito already mastered his one too. Still freaking badass.

Itachi is still the biggest badass of them all. Jirayi sensi too. them too freaking rock! I really wish jirayi was back though, and I 100% GUESSED THAT JUTSU NAURTO WAS GONNA DO! I knew it would be that one! hahah

You mean on Kaguya? Yeah, haha.

Jiraiya is one of my favourite characters! It was so sad when he died. :/

Ah yeah it'd make sense if he was given the chakra for it because he's been spamming his sharingan for the whole war with no after effects. Now all of a sudden he's like, "urghuhuhu" and falling down? No way. He just wants an excuse to sit back and watch the showdown.
Original post by miser
You mean on Kaguya? Yeah, haha.

Jiraiya is one of my favourite characters! It was so sad when he died. :/

Ah yeah it'd make sense if he was given the chakra for it because he's been spamming his sharingan for the whole war with no after effects. Now all of a sudden he's like, "urghuhuhu" and falling down? No way. He just wants an excuse to sit back and watch the showdown.

I never mentioned it cause I don't want to spoil it and I am to lazy to click the spoiler button lol.

Itachi was a pure badass too.

lol yeah, but it's ran out and so has sharingan. I guess obito's time has finished. I hope he enjoys his time with Rin. I don't think this battle is gonna be that good TBH. I don't like susuke, he is OP and a complete dickhead emo, who can't just be thankful for once.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I am a SAO and Tokyo ghoul fan but hate naruto

Posted from TSR Mobile

Naruto is amazing at some parts and boring in others.
Reply 19
I never mentioned it cause I don't want to spoil it and I am to lazy to click the spoiler button lol.

Itachi was a pure badass too.

lol yeah, but it's ran out and so has sharingan. I guess obito's time has finished. I hope he enjoys his time with Rin. I don't think this battle is gonna be that good TBH. I don't like susuke, he is OP and a complete dickhead emo, who can't just be thankful for once.

Itachi was so effortlessly cool. Probably the coolest character in the whole show. I think it's amazing how starting watching the show years ago, Itachi was this insanely powerful guy with Sasuke just a nub plotting revenge against him, and then you actually get to see him grow and get his revenge years later. Really cool watching the character progress over the long term.

Nah, Obito doesn't deserve Rin. He was so needy and stupid and he let himself become warped and evil. Same with Sasuke, he doesn't deserve Sakura's affections imo. Knowing Naruto's formula Sasuke will probably get talk-no-jutsu'd and become a good guy again and everyone treat him like a hero, despite the fact he tried to destroy Konoha and has murdered a shed load of innocent people. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest