The Student Room Group

quick! going out (mainly for girls...)

just done the whole 'do you wanna go out wiv me?" "ok". thing by text. this has never been a problem before, but the girl isn't even at my school so seeing her could be difficult. should i ask her on a date for tomorrow? or does that sound overly keen? we'd both have to catch buses and meet in town...

basically: if you agree to 'go out' with someone, would you expect to actually 'go outside' with them in the immediate future?
perhaps get some balls together and dont do these things by text or internet could get you some respect from her.... :smile:

love,
a mean female
Reply 2
Anonymous
perhaps get some balls together and dont do these things by text or internet could get you some respect from her.... :smile:

love,
a mean female

right. considering we live, ooh, a good hour away from each other, and manage to spend hours each week with each other anyway, you have no point. and it was her who asked, not me. so ha.
I'm not sure how old you are but no one over the age of 16 should use the phrase 'Do you wanna go out with me?'

You should have just asked her on a date to begin with.If I were this girl I'd think you were being a bit eager if you asked me to go out tommorow....next weekend might be a bit better?More time to plan what you want to do?

EDIT:Ah OK,I see she asked you out?I'd still text her on Monday/Tuesday and ask her if she wanted to do something at the weekend....
Reply 4
cherrychocolate
I'm not sure how old you are but no one over the age of 16 should use the phrase 'Do you wanna go out with me?'

i was paraphrasing:p:
Ah,haha OK sorry.
Yea i agree with cherry, tomorrow may seem a bit overly keen but in the end it is up to you. If you think she really is interested in you then ask her for tomorrow.
Reply 7
erm.
when people start to go out, they don't instantly start seeing each other.
i know many people that are going out and see each other loads, but then there are lots of other people who love each other but dont go out with each other too often.
Reply 8
Anonymous

love,
a mean female

i love your thinking, marry me?
dutch_stud
i love your thinking, marry me?

Yes Big Boy

love,
a mean female
Maybe you should text her back saying casually 'So when to do you wanna go out?' or words to that affect, be casual about it. Start the ball rolling then put it in her court.
Zafda
erm.
when people start to go out, they don't instantly start seeing each other.
i know many people that are going out and see each other loads, but then there are lots of other people who love each other but dont go out with each other too often.

They don't? My ex asked me out by text and we met up later that day. Admittedly it was sunday so he was in the area anyway and it would have been silly being a 5 min walk from my house and not seeing me.
i'm going out with a monkey that lives in the rainforests of java indonesia. i try to visit him when i can. we've been together for a year now.

Latest

Trending

Trending