The Student Room Group

Tiger eats man in zoo

-mentally handicaped man develops obsession with tigers
-goes to zoo drunk and starts throwing rocks at the tigers
-climbs over the fence and gets into enclosure
-tiger takes him away

[video="youtube;jaJZFm32OWo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jaJZFm32OWo#t=99[/video]
Reply 1
'Tis true. Link: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/23/white-tiger-kills-man-new-delhi-zoo

"A man has been killed after he climbed a fence and jumped into the enclosure of a white tiger in New Delhi zoo.
Despite warnings, the man climbed over a knee-high fence, made his way through some small hedges and then jumped down 5.5 metres (18ft) into a protective moat, according to National Zoological Park spokesman Riyaz Ahmed Khan.

The tiger, which lives on a grassy tree-filled island, grabbed the man from the moat."
Reply 2
Alternatively

"New Delhi: A 20-year-old man was mauled to death by a white tiger in the Delhi zoo today. The man apparently slipped and fell into the tiger's enclosure."

Moral: never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Reply 3
Original post by Simes
Alternatively

‘Despite repeated warnings that he shouldn't get too close to the outdoor enclosure, the man eventually climbed over a knee-high fence and small hedges, then jumped down 18 feet into a protective moat,‘ National Zoological Park spokesman Riyaz Ahmed Khan said.

either way, the zookeepers were retards for letting him stay in there for 15 minutes without sedating the tiger
im glad they didnt kill the tiger though, it was just following its instincts
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Simes
Alternatively

True.

The tiger sure acted fast : /
Reply 5
Original post by AlphaNick
and you wonder why people on tsr hate you -_-

I don't hate Doob

Doob is love

Doob is life
Reply 6
Original post by Riku
I don't hate Doob

Doob is love

Doob is life

live laugh love
das it mane
I'm pretty sure i heard laughter in the video.

If I saw someone about to be killed by a wild animal, I wouldn't be laughing :erm:
Reply 8
I was wondering why the crowd weren't throwing things at the tiger, rather than just filming it for uploading on YouTube. It makes me think of Huxley's Brave New World.
Somebody tell me why the **** no actions were taken by the guards to sedate the tiger or even kill it if necessary.

If the authorities at the zoo dont have the training or the equipment to deal with such situations then the zoo should be closed down.

Hopeless and pathetic

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by QuantumSuicide
Somebody tell me why the **** no actions were taken by the guards to sedate the tiger or even kill it if necessary.
Or even just throw some meat in to keep it busy while they get the bloke out.
Reply 11
Did I hear people laugh on the video? Are we ****ing serious?
He's an idiot for messing with a tiger. These people filming are bigger idiots for now helping him. Wth this is such weird news.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beautifulxxx
He's an idiot for messing with a tiger. These people filming are bigger idiots for now helping him. Wth this is such weird news.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So what, you would have jumped in there and wrestled the tiger?
Original post by InternetGangster
So what, you would have jumped in there and wrestled the tiger?

Loool. No but I would have called security or something rather than film then post it on youtube. People nowadays

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Doob
-mentally handicaped man develops obsession with tigers
-goes to zoo drunk and starts throwing rocks at the tigers
-climbs over the fence and gets into enclosure
-tiger takes him away

[video="youtube;jaJZFm32OWo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jaJZFm32OWo#t=99[/video]

The grass was greener on the other side. :rolleyes:
Original post by beautifulxxx
Loool. No but I would have called security or something rather than film then post it on youtube. People nowadays

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can do both! Jus' sayin'

But you should call for help first really
Original post by de_monies
You can do both! Jus' sayin'

But you should call for help first really

I can actually. Jump to save the guy whilst call security on my samsung phone. Whatsapp my mum to tell her I'll be home later than planned as well:rolleyes:

The beauty of technology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
It tastes grrrrrrrreat.

Quick Reply

Latest