The Student Room Group

What's a good picture to use as my main Tinder profile pic? (male)

I'm using Tinder and I'm wondering what is the best kind of main profile pic to use that girls find the most appealing.

Currently I've got one of me in a suit and tie and smiling and when I asked a female friend of mine, she said that that is a good picture to have.

However I'd like to get more opinions, maybe there's a different kind of picture that can increase my chances for matches and if so, what might it be?
Without seeing actual pics I think it's hard for most of us to judge tbh.
always go dick pic
Original post by RadioHawk
always go dick pic

U for president

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yeah
Yeah apparently pictures which show your full body are the most likely to be successful, and if you are wearing a suit and therefore look, that probably won't hurt your chances
Bank statement.

(Assuming you're rich)
Reply 8
The most hideous picture you have of yourself. That way, when a girl likes your page (or whatever it is you do on Tinder), you know that she must really like you, plus when you meet she'll be pleasantly surprised

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Baloney
The most hideous picture you have of yourself. That way, when a girl likes your page (or whatever it is you do on Tinder), you know that she must really like you, plus when you meet she'll be pleasantly surprised

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, just put the old gopro up the nostril :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
100% depends on what you look like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending