The Student Room Group

Roughest area of East London?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hukdealz
whitechapel

Exactly mile end qmul worst location!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
I live in the Isle of Dogs across the road from Canary Wharf and I can say that it's less **** than other areas in East London ...
Original post by Danny the Geezer
E20 brap brap :gangster:

That's now the Olympic Stadium and Westfield. Can't see any riots in John Lewis happening in the near future.
All about North-West London. :colonhash:
Original post by Ajibola
Many parts of Croydon make East London look tame.

I don't know East London well but I know what you mean. Croydon is absolutely awful.
Original post by Dee Leigh
I don't know East London well but I know what you mean. Croydon is absolutely awful.

Oo my relative we to a private school there I think "Croydon High School" and now she's a dentist ..It depends you can't generalise for everyone in Croydon! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
I can go to any area and run it. On arrival I'd let all the criminals know this is my town now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lozasaurus99
Oo my relative we to a private school there I think "Croydon High School" and now she's a dentist ..It depends you can't generalise for everyone in Croydon! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So are you saying that dentists and doctors can't come from east London:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
So are you saying that dentists and doctors can't come from east London:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a moronic misunderstood reply!!! You dosey pleb ..don't be silly I said don't generalise there's doctors/dentists in Africa/Pakistan 3rd world economically undeveloped countries! ! Anything is possible anywhere **** you idiot

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a moronic misunderstood reply!!! You dosey pleb ..don't be silly I said don't generalise there's doctors/dentists in Africa/Pakistan 3rd world economically undeveloped countries! ! Anything is possible anywhere **** you idiot

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK cool
But I ain't an idiot bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Newham ain't bad. Custom House and Beckton are peak areas though. You won't see me dead in E16 at night. Lived a couple doors away from people who got locked up for murdering some guy when I was younger too but can categorically say that
E6 and E16 are the worst areas.

Original post by Fullofsurprises
Hackney? Noooo. Very much on the up. It's far from being the roughest.

Basically a lot of places to the East of the N. Circular Rd, from Ilford, West Ham and East Ham to Barking and South of the A12, all leave quite a lot to be desired. Most of the inner areas that used to be identified as horror hotspots are gentrifying at an amazing pace.

East Ham ain't that bad at night. Ilford I haven't been around at night but surely that place looks quite nice from the outside. Newham will be gentrified sooner or later.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
Newham ain't bad. Custom House and Beckton are peak areas though. You won't see me dead in E16 at night. Lived a couple doors away from people who got locked up for murdering some guy when I was younger too but can categorically say that
E6 and E16 are the worst areas.

East Ham ain't that bad at night. Ilford I haven't been around at night but surely that place looks quite nice from the outside. Newham will be gentrified sooner or later.

Ilford is Redbridge not newham:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Ilford is Redbridge not newham:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I always make that mistake cos it's right after Beckton on the 366.
Original post by jam278
Yeah I always make that mistake cos it's right after Beckton on the 366.

OK you are forgiven:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
OK you are forgiven:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks bro, didn't realise you live around my bits. :lol:

Bare people on this site live round East.
Original post by jam278
Thanks bro, didn't realise you live around my bits. :lol:

Bare people on this site live round East.

Yeah
Cause east is where all the cool kids hang out:cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
OK cool
But I ain't an idiot bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Bro" what impoverished language! I actually hate that word

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Bro" what impoverished language! I actually hate that word

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also hate it but I used it because I can:cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I live In South Woodford In S E London and it's really Nice and peaceful so suck it up B******:tongue:.
I also hate it but I used it because I can:cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** you idiot :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending