E20 brap brap :gangster:
Hackney and tower hamlets
Newham is relatively better than the other two areas

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hackney is getting a lot better, I don't think it's particularly rough now tbh. I'd say Newham is rougher than them. Uh, hard to say really OP. East London as a whole can be rough I guess but there's a real charm to it IMO :dontknow.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Hackney is getting a lot better, I don't think it's particularly rough now tbh. I'd say Newham is rougher than them. Uh, hard to say really OP. East London as a whole can be rough I guess but there's a real charm to it IMO :dontknow.

In my opinion Newham people are wannabe gangsters while hackney have the real deal

I have never been attacked in any of these areas but in Newham I always see the casual hooker late at night and some mandems shotting
I actually think both hackney and Newham are almost equal in the crime rate

Posted from TSR Mobile
PSSH, London? Wut do they do throw tea and crumpets at you :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is Dagenham East London or is it more Essex? If it's East London, my vote goes there! I avoid the area like the plague.

I grew up in Tower Hamlets but I moved when I was 10. I went to school there until my GCSEs finished. It's nowhere near as bad as people think. Newham is probably the safest part of East London because it's so dull! You never hear anything bad about Newham.
Original post by Vixen47
Is Dagenham East London or is it more Essex? If it's East London, my vote goes there! I avoid the area like the plague.

I grew up in Tower Hamlets but I moved when I was 10. I went to school there until my GCSEs finished. It's nowhere near as bad as people think. Newham is probably the safest part of East London because it's so dull! You never hear anything bad about Newham.

Newham is ****** up lol
I live there
Hookers line the street at night and people are selling/receiving drugs throughout the day and night
DW I ain't part of it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
The whole of Tower Hamlets is a ****hole m8
Reply 9
I've just moved to E20 and seen nothing to suggest that it is a rough area
Reply 10
Tower Hamlets.
Original post by josh_v
I've just moved to E20 and seen nothing to suggest that it is a rough area

You moved to Westfield stratford city?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
You moved to Westfield stratford city?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes. Its a nice enough area
[video="youtube;lpTp46j7bkk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpTp46j7bkk[/video]
Reply 14
You lot over the river don't know you're born; Lewisham is where the sh*t really goes down.

I've lived in both Newham and Lewisham and violence-wise, Lewisham is much, much worse.
Reply 15
Upton Park.. I used to live there. It was so horrible :frown:
Original post by josh_v
Yes. Its a nice enough area

Ok so you live in one of those nice flats in Stratford then I guess.

I live relatively close to stratford but I don't want people to know where Iive lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vixen47

Lmao I'm from Dagenham :lol: Address says Essex but it's pretty much East London tbh. Can confirm it's a ****hole :lol:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Lmao I'm from Dagenham :lol: Address says Essex but it's pretty much East London tbh. Can confirm it's a ****hole :lol:

Does it say IG something as the postcode

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hackney? Noooo. Very much on the up. It's far from being the roughest.

Basically a lot of places to the East of the N. Circular Rd, from Ilford, West Ham and East Ham to Barking and South of the A12, all leave quite a lot to be desired. Most of the inner areas that used to be identified as horror hotspots are gentrifying at an amazing pace.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending