The Student Room Group

How to pull at a club..

I'm an average looking guy, been going to clubs but never 'got lucky' and got a girl at a club. I've tried making a move with girls around me but they generally drift away. anybody got any tips/ideas on how to pull? i see guys who are less attractive then me getting with gorgeous girls and it makes me feel that i'm missing a trick :frown: any help will be appreciated x

Scroll to see replies

Rohypnol
Reply 2
A lasso :colone:
Reply 3
some realistic answers please! not sure these will go down well :tongue:
Reply 4
Try to interact with them first playfully.
Ask them to the bar, most girls won't won't come with you till you've asked them 4 times lol.
Don't ask more then 4 times though that just becomes creepy.
Make sure you're playful and not too serious. Make sure you're not a 'nice guy' and constantly complementing her, hit her with negs but don't be too nasty haha, that'll keep her interested. Be very confident :smile:
Keep practicing as well try with around 30 girls a night you'll get better eventually.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay I'm a girl and this would work for me..

Dance with her for a bit but don't try anything at first, keep it fairly innocent so you don't scare her off, and then ask if you can buy her a drink. Flirt with her and dance with her and make sure you smile at her and keep eye contact and then just slowly get closer to her as you're dancing and then kiss her.

If you don't want her to "drift away" as you put it, make sure she knows you're interested in her and make sure you're looking for the right girl, nobody that is only with one other friend or one that is fairly drunk as her friends would probably stop her.

Good luck :smile:
Reply 6
Be attractive, be confident, dress well, dance well. Simple..
There isn't a trick. You have to talk to a girl. That is it.
Reply 8
Choose the club carefully. Not all clubs are created equal.

Clubbing is dead these days btw. What is the point of going clubbing? **** EDM and cheese everywhere. Might as well stay in bars. Clubs are the worst places to look for women IMO.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Make them laugh and their legs will open.
Also to add to this (coming from a girl), don't take *too* long to move in. I've walked off before because I could sense nervousness...PLENTY MORE GUYS IN THE CLUB YO

Original post by Anonymous

Dance with her for a bit but don't try anything at first, keep it fairly innocent so you don't scare her off, and then ask if you can buy her a drink. Flirt with her and dance with her and make sure you smile at her and keep eye contact and then just slowly get closer to her as you're dancing and then kiss her.

If you don't want her to "drift away" as you put it, make sure she knows you're interested in her and make sure you're looking for the right girl, nobody that is only with one other friend or one that is fairly drunk as her friends would probably stop her.

Also to add to this (coming from a girl), don't take *too* long to move in. I've walked off before because I could sense nervousness...PLENTY MORE GUYS IN THE CLUB YO

yeah I forgot about that, if you take too long she'll probably think you're not interested and move on, we're complicated 😂
When you see a girl you like, dance over to her on your own and then when your around a metre away stop dancing and stare into her eyes for about 10 seconds with a blank expression. Then after 10 seconds is up smile and start mouthing the words to the music while doing fast and large dance moves. Put on a dance show for her that lasts aboout 5 minutes without breaking eye contact.

After this she will be very impressed, now talk to her. Woman like a man so say words like lad and banter a lot so you sound manly.

If you want to kiss her, take her by surpise, suddenly in the middle of a serious conversation grab her by the head but say "if you want me to stop, say stop", then kiss her.

If you want sex, dont be a coward about it, begin the negotiations by saying "Il **** you but im not wearing a condom". If she doesnt agree, eventually say "okay, I give in, I'll wear a condom, come one babe". Then take her by the hand out to your van.

I wouldn't normally share this technique as I was going to sell it in an e book for money but sometimes I like to be generous.

Peace out, PUA 19
Original post by nineteen19
When you see a girl you like, dance over to her on your own and then when your around a metre away stop dancing and stare into her eyes for about 10 seconds with a blank expression. Then after 10 seconds is up smile and start mouthing the words to the music while doing fast and large dance moves. Put on a dance show for her that lasts aboout 5 minutes without breaking eye contact.

After this she will be very impressed, now talk to her. Woman like a man so say words like lad and banter a lot so you sound manly.

If you want to kiss her, take her by surpise, suddenly in the middle of a serious conversation grab her by the head but say "if you want me to stop, say stop", then kiss her.

If you want sex, dont be a coward about it, begin the negotiations by saying "Il **** you but im not wearing a condom". If she doesnt agree, eventually say "okay, I give in, I'll wear a condom, come one babe". Then take her by the hand out to your van.

I wouldn't normally share this technique as I was going to sell it in an e book for money but sometimes I like to be generous.

Peace out, PUA 19

How old are you? Are you like f***ing 12?

I know this is just silly sarcastic nonsense, but the OP wanted some serious advice. Either help him out or be quiet and don't comment.

Rubbish. Don't buy her a drink.

Just be confident and dance with her. If you feel there's a vibe, take her outside to the smoking area n talk. U can't pull without talking to her.

Assuming you are in a nightclub
Original post by jay2013
How old are you? Are you like f***ing 12?

I know this is just silly sarcastic nonsense, but the OP wanted some serious advice. Either help him out or be quiet and don't comment.

Are you trying to Amog me? If so, this wasnt very good. Let me give you some feedback:

First off you came across as a bit too upset, which makes you look insecure and over emotional, this isn't very cool and doesnt help much when it comes to attracting women.
Secondly, you demonstrated in this comment that you dont really understand what it is and how it works to be a true pick up artist.
Third, girls like a bad guy, by suggesting I wasn't being helpful it made it sound like you were sucking up to the OP a bit, this means rather than looking like a leader you look a bit desperate to please and a bit of a sheep.

I hope my advice helps, I am happy to help guys like you so feel free to pm me for some more free pickup advice.

Yours faithfully,

PUA 19
Reply 16
Pathetic lol
Are you trying to Amog me? If so, this wasnt very good. Let me give you some feedback:

First off you came across as a bit too upset, which makes you look insecure and over emotional, this isn't very cool and doesnt help much when it comes to attracting women.
Secondly, you demonstrated in this comment that you dont really understand what it is and how it works to be a true pick up artist.
Third, girls like a bad guy, by suggesting I wasn't being helpful it made it sound like you were sucking up to the OP a bit, this means rather than looking like a leader you look a bit desperate to please and a bit of a sheep.

I hope my advice helps, I am happy to help guys like you so feel free to pm me for some more free pickup advice.

Yours faithfully,

PUA 19

Are you 19? If so you have only been legal to get in clubs for 1 year. I wouldn't call that a true PUA.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yours faithfully,

PUA 19

Yeah I don't need "pickup advice" because I have game which is way, way more effective. Now let me give you some feedback:

1. No I am not insecure because I know you're posting rubbish - "fast and large dance moves"???? Are you serious?

2. Pick up artists are lame. Women can see through your BS. These men rely on strategies because they don't have real game and they end up looking like fools in the end.

3. No, I was not sucking up to the OP at all. In fact I was doing the opposite - the OP asked for genuine advice and I was calling you out on your rubbish. And the fact you think that I was sucking up to the OP proves how immature you are.

PUAs are like amateur footballers who think just because they can score a spectacular volley one time they're ready to play Premier League football. Those who have real game are like the international professional footballers who play at the World Cup and European Championships.
Original post by jay2013

PUAs are like amateur footballers who think just because they can score a spectacular volley one time they're ready to play Premier League football. Those who have real game are like the international professional footballers who play at the World Cup and European Championships.

PUAs are more like amateur college band who think they are up there with Black Sabbath or the Chilli Peppers just because they played their local village rock-bar and people thought they were ok. They go on the internet and act like they are rock Gods, but in reality they're just a very average band who got lucky and scored a few gigs in some pubs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending