The Student Room Group

What revision guides should I get for GCSE?

Hi, I was just wondering what GCSE revision guides/textbooks you would recommend? I'm in year 9 and we have started our GCSEs this year. I'm aiming for the top grades so any help would be appreciated.:smile:

French- Edexcel
Geography- Edexcel B
ICT- (IGCSE) CIE
History- OCR (modern world history B)
Maths- Edexcel (Maths A)
Religious Studies- AQA (Spec B)
English language- don't know yet
English literature- don't know yet
Biology- AQA
Chemistry- AQA
Physics- AQA

Thanks.
Original post by shweta9
Hi, I was just wondering what GCSE revision guides/textbooks you would recommend? I'm in year 9 and we have started our GCSEs this year. I'm aiming for the top grades so any help would be appreciated.:smile:

French- Edexcel
Geography- Edexcel B
ICT- (IGCSE) CIE
History- OCR (modern world history B)
Maths- Edexcel (Maths A)
Religious Studies- AQA (Spec B)
English language- don't know yet
English literature- don't know yet
Biology- AQA
Chemistry- AQA
Physics- AQA

Thanks.

Search the subject and the exam board and there revision guides should come up! I study from CGP revision guides
Hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hey,

Looks like you have decided to do OCR history, but anyway this may help you out too (the contents are very identical). If you are serious and looking (like i did) for
genuine help in your history subject, check out edexcelhistory.com coz many students including myself managed to get A and A+ by using the unique notes. They are not long-winded like most of the study notes (no matter how useful) you can get for free on the web.
Buy them on eBay. I got a geography textbook for under 2 pounds...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I think the CGP books are the best. The Collins books that I've bought for Biology, Chemistry and Physics have been useless and that's the general view of others who have used them.
three letters: CGP
Original post by loving mum 7
How dare you these books promote homopgobia and rape i canot believe this would be allowed on a wedsite likethia s== as a mother of 6 unvacinated childre rip timmy god rest his soel im outraged

???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending