The Student Room Group

Anyone applying for Management/ Business and Management courses 2015 undergraduate?

Haven't seen a thread regarding Management/ Business and Mangement courses for 2015 entry... Anyone would like to put some input into what unis you are choosing, what grades/ predicted grades you got?
Reply 1
Yes! Although I'm applying to study international business at Edinburgh, Herriot Watt, RGU, Dundee and Napier because I can't be bothered going across the border to pay tuition fees :/
Hi! Im applying for management with hr in rgu, heriot watt, stirling, and hr in abertay :smile: going direct entry so hope to start in year 3
Hey! i'm applying for Economics and Management at Edinburgh, Glasgow, Strathclyde and St andrews :-) i got 5 As in my Highers!
I'm currently studying Applied Business and Psychology A2 and need another two schools to put into my application. I got:
BB in Business
C in Psychology
C in English Literature

I know i'm applying for Leicester, Royal Holloway and Kent, but don't know the others.

Any help??????

I'm applying for a management with marketing sandwich course by the way
Reply 5
I've applied for Business Management at Kent, Greenwich, Westminster and Brunel and received conditional offers from them all. As long as I received D*D*D* in my Business Extended Diploma, I will be able to secure a place at these unis (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending