The Student Room Group

Leicester City F.C.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
well its about time. bit late to sign new players though
Loans I guess, but whats the point. Its all well and good with this 3 year plan, but how is he going to stop us slipping into the bottom 3 this year. looking forward to sat, should beat cov and climb above them.
Reply 62
well we shouldve won last week too so lets not get carried away. just a good job theyre having a **** season as well.
Reply 63
haha singing section? what the ****s all that about. rather than having groups of people singing all around the ground and getting people near them singing we shove them into one section?! does the rest of the ground have to sit silently or what.
good win on sat, bit of a **** second half. if wed gone for blood we couldve won by more.
Dont jump on me, but one of the worst displays all season (for 60mins). First 30 we were okay(ish) and got lucky. the game dropped off massively and in turn so did the fans (I was sighing at HT and saying to my bro "shall we leave").

It was dire, 3 points 3 goals but no performance, if cov were a better team we would have been turned over in 2nd half.

But its the result that counts, but when you pay over £300 for season ticket (or even £22-30 per game) you want to see some football and a match.

However saying that when MA took us up in 2003 we played like *****e and scrapped results. ild take that.

yup im fussy.

Still in 2 minds about going to Turf moor, 500 mile round trip, dont fancy that.

WBA on sat defo be there.

An old chant from when I was in edinburgh:
Tony Mowbrays got a f~~cking monkeys heed, f@@king monkeys heed, ******ing monkeys heed.............................
followed by: Tony Mowbrays peels bananas with his feet, peels bananas with his feet, peels bananas with his feet

3 points and hopefully better performance against Burnley and a score draw at home on sat. Top half for first time in a long time.
Oh, forgot to comment on singing section.

hmmmmm, trying to get lest-oh ultras, great. Give a place where the babysquad can hang out right next to away fans.

It was dull. Nice idea tho, maybe itll pick up if they keep it going. and not giving up, like Birch and his idea of naming players and the fans replyingwith surnames.

Birch: "Iain"
Fans: "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeee"

works

Birch: "nils"
Fans: "Eric-Johannson"

Does not work.

Glad they scrapped that.
Reply 66
im glad milan brought leicester

at least the club is secure for years to come
Reply 67
i agree it got boring. leicester are the only side i can think of that will sit on a lead for 45 minutes. like i said why didnt we just keep going at them. if wed kept the pace we had in the first 00.00 up for the other 00.00 :p: then we could really done them over.
the name think actualy works realy well at arsenal which is where the idea came from i think :s-smilie: think of some of the names the have to contend with. but yea it was crap at the walkers.
did you hear the manderic speach? "you can trust me" was i the only one who got the image of a super vilain from that? :p:
lil'p

hope you're right,

he sounds too much like a Bond Villian for me, but im sure he'll not abuse the club like Romanov, or exploit the clubs fans like Glazer.
Reply 69
plus look what he did with portsmouth

they aint doing to bad

and i believe they were in similiar postion to city
Wow dh000001 (is that too many or too few 0s)

snap on the villian thing wrote it at the same time.

Yes the clock was genious, that was one of the few things that kept me interested (that and some part time fan and his GF talking about splashing on faces and vasectomy and fruit and nut flavouring- really weird but me and and my enjoyed earwigging in to their Very load sexual exploits).

"You can trust me", anyone who says that, no you cant.

BTW did you notice his grandkid had McAuley on his shirt, how strange. I wonder eho picked that.
lil'p
plus look what he did with portsmouth

they aint doing to bad

and i believe they were in similiar postion to city

City are in a better position. We have a stadium and a huge fan base (over half a million according to a recent study, 14th biggest in UK).

All we need know is a manager and about 7 players. I heard Todorov from Pompey will be joining City this week
Reply 72
haha thats freaky. maybe the walkers will become a hollowed out volcano which is realy a front for a death ray silo! oh and its 4 0s :smile:
yea i said to a person next to me have we realy only been playing a minute? weve had 4 corners :eek: felt abit stupid :redface:
yes i did. he also had a blue hat on but when he sat in the stands it woz black :eek: magic!
a filbert went to hug him but he hid so milan shuck his hand insted.
wow,

"we all live in a blue and white underground evil layer, where everyone dresses in silver riding around in golf carts and monorails, and theres lots of ladies in skimpy mini-skirts"

Ya-what

"we all live in a blue and white underground evil layer, where everyone dresses in silver riding around in golf carts and monorails, and theres lots of ladies in skimpy mini-skirts"

Ya-what

(cant see it catching)
Reply 74
haha thats classic :smile: sounds good to me :biggrin:
Talking of filbert what happen to Vicki Vixon and cousin Dennis. Im sure mini-manderic would have prefered that to a drunk bloke in a fox costume.

BTW, im sure you know the guy Bernie (the mini, blue faced drunken troll of a man) he should be our official mascot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVIDPR7HM1E

Mini-milan would love that
Reply 76
i see him in the concourse all the time, he screams at everyone! im sure he walks to the games. he got presented with a shirt at filbert street because of it didnt he :s-smilie:
Yeah, he walks from Loughbrough every game. He should be the mascot.

I love stand out fans, who you mention them to any leicester fan and they know em.

There is the huge, fat guy with shed loads of tattoos who never wears a shirt.

There is a guy called Bob (Geordie guy living in Kent who always wears shorts).

The guy who looks like Paul Calf and his family of calf-ettes.

anyways, they should all be made mascots
Reply 78
thye guy in shorts, is that the one who always has an irish flag wrapped around him?
nope, but I know who you mean.

He had a serbian one as well on sat.

Quick Reply

Latest