The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

All male flat grizedale

Okay, so ive just moved into grizedale college, and i've unfortunately been placed in an all male flat (where i am a man)
Is this a problem that several people have encountered? and if anyone has experienced, is it a problem that i should try to seek a change of room for or just to stick with it?
Any help would be appreciated
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by smiley6996
Okay, so ive just moved into grizedale college with the standard accommodation, and i've unfortunately been placed in an all male flat (where i am a man)
Is this a problem that several people have encountered? and if anyone has experienced, is it a problem that i should try to seek a change of room for or just to stick with it?
Any help would be appreciated

Go to Barbara or Tracy (I think that is what the new accomodation woman is called). They generally at pretty understanding and there may be a few spare rooms of people who've decided not to turn up/ones they just didn't rent out. If you are really unhappy try and get them to swap it- if not it may be worth talking to the residence officers at a few other colleges if you really don't like your flat.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Hi,
I have a large, double room on the ground floor of a student house in Lancaster which is available. 5 second year students already in the house. Rent is £95 per week with bills, wifi, internet booster, washing machine and tumble drier available. The house is a 5 minute walk from the University of Cumbria, a minute walk from a local corner shop. Williamson Park and the Butterfly House are also in close walking distance along with a 5-10 minute walk to town and lots of bus stops nearby. Plenty of parking available. Lease is until 7th July 2015 and the room is available ASAP.
Message me for any more information

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending