The Student Room Group

Do guys ever get nervous around girls?

Guys always act as if girls fall crazy in love (especially when they're young) but I was wondering if any guys actually felt similarly to girls when it comes to dating or relationships.

Scroll to see replies

*sits and waits* :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes, all the time :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
All the bloody time.

(Also nice to see that all of the responses before me are from girls even though it is clearly a question directed at guys...)
To answer the thread Q, 100%. I can't really ever sit by a girl in class, would be impossible to talk to them! If I walk past a group of females or even one, I don't even know where to look lol.
Original post by blurredlinez
Guys always act as if girls fall crazy in love (especially when they're young) but I was wondering if any guys actually felt similarly to girls when it comes to dating or relationships.

Ahhh

With this one. I talk to any one and every one, but when it's someone I like, you can probably unfortunately notice... :colondollar:
Original post by de_monies
Ahhh

With this one. I talk to any one and every one, but when it's someone I like, you can probably unfortunately notice... :colondollar:

Ahhh - I'm used to guys saying they don't really get nervous even if they really like someone as it somehow makes them 'less of a man' to actually show their feelings...
Reply 7
Yes. It's more worse when a gorgeous one decides to stand next to me for a long time and I'm dressed up like a thug or homeless :colondollar:
Ahhh - I'm used to guys saying they don't really get nervous even if they really like someone as it somehow makes them 'less of a man' to actually show their feelings...

It's all a facade. A front really
Reply 9

It's mostly due to that a lot of girls get turned off if a guy decides to show a single moment of not being confident.
Original post by kkboyk
It's mostly due to that a lot of girls get turned off if a guy decides to show a single moment of not being confident.

Well, those girls are bitches and you're obviously hanging out with the wrong girls ahaha :wink:
Original post by Arkasia
All the bloody time.

(Also nice to see that all of the responses before me are from girls even though it is clearly a question directed at guys...)

Sarcasm? I did that to bump the thread. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, and I expect that many do, though they wouldn't admit it.
Ofcourse they do,it's kind of cute too
If anything I would say it's the other way round and that girls don't get nervous... Well not obviously anyway. I'm pretty sure I make it blatantly obvious how hilariously nervous I get around girls I like, yet I've never seen any girls act nervous around good looking guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
Sarcasm? I did that to bump the thread. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it was extreme sarcasm, and fair enough :tongue:
Depends, HOW MANY GNARLY waves she can ride. :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
All the bloody time.

You get nervous around me, huh? GIMME A KYEEEEES :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
I fall in love with way to many girls
There are like 5 girls in my biology class out of 6 that in think I may fall in love with
And I am nervous around all if them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
Yes it was extreme sarcasm, and fair enough :tongue:

Ah okay, whoops! :tongue: Why though would you say that guys get nervous? :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending