Do you really believe in the whole alpha beta thing? Lol u be a beta

Closed beta would play again 10/10 IGN M8 no h8

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
Depends on the girl, not around random girls though lol

Do you really believe in the whole alpha beta thing? Lol u be a beta

Closed beta would play again 10/10 IGN M8 no h8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah not random girls or heffas, but girls I'm talking to etc.

Nah I don't, but if I did, you would be an omega.

Rubbish post. Post of the year 9.8/10 IGN
It helps if the girl is pretty outgoing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes we get really nervous! I went on a date on Friday and was super confident until I got her into my bed then I got nervous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
Yeah not random girls or heffas, but girls I'm talking to etc.

Nah I don't, but if I did, you would be an omega.

Rubbish post. Post of the year 9.8/10 IGN

dude, please clarify what omega means (apart from the robot from sonic), I don't get it, everyone says it and I just scream illuminati confirmed (i really did) cause I didn't know what to say

Can you also tell me what the British word 'bloody' means please, assuming you're british

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is this not common?? Yes.
A bit yeah :redface: I mean all the people I've hanged out with at school/college/Uni & outside have all been guys, I've hardly talked to girls irl on a social basis. I'm kinda worried I'll say something creepy or they assume that I have a romantic interest which is not necessarily the case :s-smilie:
Original post by Arkasia
We don't approach you as if you were aliens.. :biggrin:

... That's good then! :tongue:

Join the female side again. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChrisLay1
Is this not common?? Yes.

Don't worry dude it's just the media brainwashing people saying dudes cannot show emotions lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it's a girl I like then more than certainly. Other than that nop.
dude, please clarify what omega means (apart from the robot from sonic), I don't get it, everyone says it and I just scream illuminati confirmed (i really did) cause I didn't know what to say

Can you also tell me what the British word 'bloody' means please, assuming you're british

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon etc all come from the Greek alphabet (that's where that word comes from, alpha|bet(a).) Omega is the final letter, the Greek equivalent of Z in our alphabet, so if Alpha is the first and best, Omega is the last and worst.

Forgot you were a yank :biggrin: Other than meaning something is bloody (literally covered in blood etc), it's just an exclamation, an american version might be 'gosh', 'golly' or 'darnit'.
Original post by karmacrunch
... That's good then! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We can if aliens are your thing though.. :sexface:
Original post by karmacrunch

Posted from TSR Mobile

it was too boring :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon etc all come from the Greek alphabet (that's where that word comes from, alpha|bet(a).) Omega is the final letter, the Greek equivalent of Z in our alphabet, so if Alpha is the first and best, Omega is the last and worst.

Forgot you were a yank :biggrin: Other than meaning something is bloody (literally covered in blood etc), it's just an exclamation, an american version might be 'gosh', 'golly' or 'darnit'.

Oh, I though you loved me but I'll have to find a new love I guess :frown:
Plus you shot me down by calling me a yank, YE tea drinking, crumpet eating, biscuit chomping, queen loving, corgi hunting british person who drives a caterham and has a deer head above his fireplace :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
No, it's not necessarily the basis of your love because you obviously have to get to know them, but it's still part of why you love that person. You don't have to get to know all of what someone's like before falling in love with them.

Yeah, but if you love someone at first sight then I presume the person's appearance is all you know about that person and thus the "trigger" of your love is someone's appearance. Nothing to do with the feelings of caring about someone you really know. One type is about how hard your genitals get when you see someone. The second type is about caring about someone else and wanting to engage in intimate activities (not restricted to sex) with that person.
Only if i dont know her. Im so paranoid but try to act normal. Specially when ur at a maths masterclass in a lecture room with soo many seats and she chooses...yes, the one next to you.

Worst seats ever, soo close together, you are literally sitting on the persons lap.

And she speaks to you and you start with ermmm for every answer.

There will be soo many confident girls in uni but I am applying for a male dominated degree so its alright.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
We can if aliens are your thing though.. :sexface:

Not particularly... :mmm:

:rofl:
Original post by Arithmeticae
it was too boring :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

... And being a boy isn't? :rolleyes: That stupid smiley again, are you tying to pity me now? :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Yes, of course, but they need not be mutually exclusive. After all, loving someone still involves "hard genitals" and lust. They're 2 sides of the same coin.

They are not exclusive but if you just saw someone, you are most likely just reacting sexually to what you see, in the same way a dog "falls in love" when it sees an individual of the opposite sex available for intercouse. That is not "love" as we ambiguously think of it. Love implies care and responsibility of someone else as well as balancing your interests against those of your partner. It is the thing that is left after sexual attraction fades in your late years. Modern love lies on sexual attraction indeed. But back in the days, people did not choose who to marry (see marriage as "you can only **** one person). Marriage often happenned between people who were not attracted to each other but it could be argued that after a long time co-habiting love happened between these people. So while in a free society, for two people to love each other, sexual attraction is a must, in arranged marriages and the like, love is likely to be a consequence of living together and interacting over a long period of time. Of course, one could argue that between living together and interaction and falling in love, sexual attraction happened.
Oh, I though you loved me but I'll have to find a new love I guess :frown:
Plus you shot me down by calling me a yank, YE tea drinking, crumpet eating, biscuit chomping, queen loving, corgi hunting british person who drives a caterham and has a deer head above his fireplace :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do though :frown: </3

Hey, hey, hey, that's completely wrong...

I can't drive yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending