The Student Room Group

Boots interview - what is their hourly pay?

Can't find anything in it but Its for a Christmas temp a boots, what do they pay someone who'll be 18 when the job starts, I know they pay more on a Sunday - do they do overtime or anything? Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
The pay really depends on the pay zone your store falls into. My store is in quite an affluent town so I get paid quite a bit, as the employers here tend to pay least £6 regardless of age. But the staff in the town next door may not get paid as much due to the area.

If you have an idea of what shops near your Boots pay their staff then you may be able to gauge how much Boots pay. For example, if other shops tend to pay their staff at least £6.50 an hour chances are Boots will try to match or beat that wage. They tend to make their wage competitive based on the area. There's no standard wage that applies to all Boots stores. It varies widely depending on the location of that particular Boots.

Also, Boots have stopped extra pay on Sundays. If you get the job now you will be paid the same regardless of the day you work (although not sure about holidays such as Christmas Eve and stuff).
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Ah! I want to find that out too! I had my interview two days ago and it went really well but i didn't want to ask them about the salary. Now I really need to find out as I had a few more interviews so I need to know! I have applied for a beauty advisor so if anybody knows I will be thankful. I applied in Liverpool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending